Search results

1. Zune

Lenovo Thinkcentre/ThinkStation Tiny (Project TinyMiniMicro) Reference Thread

My NIC (Solarflare s7120) arrived to me today guys. Still waiting for PCIe adapter for my M90q and start my project on it.
  2. Zune

I would even agree with you if my PSU did not do these stuffs like I told you: "It starts to emit some pops and noises that clearly indicate that a PSU is not supporting my setup.". To be clear, my PSU is brand new, not used. The same test was made by another 90W PSU and It did the same one...
  3. Zune

I recommend you to buy a PSU from 170W to 230W even more because you will have an i9 + T1000 in you setup. To comparison I got a T340 with i9 10900 (without dGPU) and my 130W PSU doesn't work well. It starts to emit some pops and noises that clearly indicate that a PSU is not supporting my...
  4. Zune

Yup, SuperBuy is the parcel redirector. Very common out of the US.
  5. Zune

Hey bro! Could you please tell me if this Supermicro NIC are able to set different bandwidth in its ports (100BASE, 1000BASE and 10GBASE) manually? Wow, bro. Look at this gorgeous NAS! Has Lenovo made a 2L thinkcentre version only for Asia or is It a mod?
  6. Zune

Do you guys know what kind of NAS device for Thinkcentre is?
  7. Zune

Guys! I'm looking for a NIC that It can be possible to change manually the speed transfer (100Base-T, 1000Base-T...) and I found some NICs, but I don't know if It's cards are able to do it: Supermicro AOC-STGN-I2S; Intel X520-DA2 10G; Solarflare SFN7501; HPE NC523SFP (I guess this NIC won't fit...
  8. Zune

How man, that's so impressive! I just sell on of my two M710q because I decided to buy a M90q (unfortunately, my M710q NEC version doesn't have a PCie slot and I don't have tools to soldered a PCIe socket). About your i9, which maximum tempeture it was reach in Intel Burn? Hey man, sup! Could...
  9. Zune

I totally agree with you, Parallax. I've been searching a lot before making this decision because, as you said, CPU prices are very expensive and, because of that, resources used in my future cluster may not be so aggressive in terms of CPU utilization and It's resources. Speaking of i9, I...
  10. Zune

Update: I've just bought one i9 10900 for a good price. Now I need to purchase one M90q mobo and the second mini PC will be equipped with Xeon.
  11. Zune

Yes, W-1290P has 95W and because of that I'm looking for other SKUs like W-1290 or W-1270. Core i7 10700 is on my list as well as the i9 10900.
  12. Zune

Thanks dude to share these infos. I didn't know that Lenovo has blocked via BIOS guard any modify microcode. Do you know if the Xeon W-1290 can be compatible with M90q? It would be very interesting to know because It would open a gap to have a potential cluster. PS.: My two M710q by NEC has...
  13. Zune

Hi guys, good evening! First of all, I'm really pleased to be part of this forum. It's kinda hard to find some forum focused about mini pcs, clusters etc where I live. So, nice to meet you all guys! So, I'm starting to plan to make my own mini cluster project and at first I bought two NEC Mate...