Search results

1. S

PM953 error code 10 on windows

hello. i recently purchased two PM953, one works flawlessly but another one were not detected on BIOS and Windows device manager have yellow warning with error code 10. is there anything i could try to do other than throw it out and say "in the bin?".
  2. S

Nearby sharing between Android and Windows

hey everyone, anyone used this feature to share files?. i sometimes wanted to share files between my laptop and phone without actually connecting them through USB. bluetooth just way too slow for transfering lossless audio file. I tried nearby share between same platform (android to android and...
  3. S

Options for SAS expander with discrete LED outputs?

hi guys. i'd like to know if i have another options for SAS expander that came with activity/fault LED output other than Intel RES2SV240. i know there's sideband decoder chips used on many backplanes but i cant find them on the market. not even the pinouts. using a backplane is not an option...
  4. S

HP H240 not cooperating with any HDD but SAS SSD

hi guys. new here and i've been searching about my problem without any luck. my old Dell H200 recently kept triggering PSU's protection so i decided to get HP H240 card then switched it to HBA mode. problem is, this cards did detect all drives i tried to throw on it BUT only on the offline SSA...