Search results

1. Chrisbrns

SuperMicro Performance hell - CSE-847E1C-R1K28JBOD

I'm going crazy over here troubleshooting a performance issue that I can't seem to iron out. Wondering if I am overlooking something simple. Configurations: Hard Drive: 24x SAS Seagate 12gbps connected, 7.2k 10TB Hard Drives – Model: ST10000NM0096 (revision: E001) HBA: Dell Perc H830 –...
  2. Chrisbrns

Case fan pin change

I have 4 cases with fans that connect using small pin plastic connector. The problem is I need them to plug into a 4 pin connector that has this type of plug: I spent a few hours looking at new fans but decided that it was better to just find a gender changer or whatever... What you think?
  3. Chrisbrns

Azure pack - cloud pack

Hi there - I am a VMware guy moving over to Microsoft side - trying to find some basic information on building out hyper-v with the azure self service platform on it. According to our spla, we have licensing to use it, but nobody in my network has tried it yet. I have a new rack, 15 compute...
  4. Chrisbrns

Infiniband with ESX

Can it be done? I saw another post with some info, but I am looking basically get this working.. 5 servers w/ infiniband adapters connected to 24 port topspin infiniband switch Hosts running ESX 4.1 Openfiler server with DAT storage infiniband adapter installed iSCSI setup to share...