Search results

1. I

[Build help] Home pc for CAD and othe uses

good to know thanks. hmm is anything overkill or any other parts that would be more affordable? I just wanna make sure. What if I got a non WS motherboard that supports ECC? would it perform well with mainly the gpu and cpu? ASRock X99 Extreme4 ATX LGA2011-3 Motherboard
  2. I

Hi again, so I was wondering do the rest of the components seem good for my use?
  3. I

Oh that's all that's different between those boards then? thanks. I guess I may go with the cheapest. I did some reading on PSUs and there's a lot to picking one, but I may just look at Seasonic and EVGA equivalents. I did look through the supermicro site, but did not see the -F-O, -O and - B...
  4. I

Well actually what I was thinking is that SeaSonic also makes PSUs for Antec like Delta does? Ok I see So Ive been looking at the Supermicro X10SRA-F and I find these different names, they specs seem the same. I was wondering if they are the same or not? X10SRA-F-O Amazon.com: Supermicro...
  5. I

Alright cool, thanks. Yeah these is just a suggested build, I have seen more affordable SSD's. Of all the pc components PSU's are the least I know about. I'll read more about them, but on that list SeaSonic is above Delta which is also part of Antec. Isn't it?
  6. I

Hello everyone, I'm a student and this is what I'm looking forward to assembling for my first time. If anyone could look over this and critique it? I don't know if you guys help with builds or not, but it will be much appreciated. Intended use: I'm looking to build a workstation pc primarily...