Search results

1. J

Supermicro x9dai built in raid controller.

i386, youre a genius. The "snappy drivers installer" did the trick! If somebody do know where to get it on intels site I like to know. Also can you copy the drivers and keep them in a folder for next time I do a fressh install.
  2. J

Sorry, same "Windows was unable to install your SAS controller. Windows could not find drivers for your device. And I retried it with downloads from your latest link.
  3. J

Thanks, I tried the zip file but no luck. Looking at the snappy driver installer. Wich one are the legit site? https://sdi-tool.org or https://www.snappy-driver-installer.org/
  4. J

I just tried the two first installers and I get prompted "This platform is not supported".
  5. J

I did a fresh install of a supermicro server with a x9dai motherboard and win 10 pro, wich I have been running as os since version ten came out. There have been zero problems with the raid before. But now that I want to load in the latest drivers for the onboard "Intel Rapid Storage Technology"...
  6. J

Two Supermicro servers can't boot from USB or dvd [SOLVED]

Thanks for joining the conversation. I have win 10 pro 64bit os. But the original problem is solved. Perhaps I should make a new thread. How do you mark the thread as solved?
  7. J

I found the problem wich could be fixed by disable the ”above 4g decoding”. But I ran into another problem with the internal raids drivers. The newest drivers on supermicros site for the x9dai motherboard is for win 8. I have runned win 10 since it came out with no raid problems. But now i cant...
  8. J

We got two Supermicro servers that can't boot from USB flash drive (stick), nor DVD. I can se the ring of dots rotateting a few laps then when you supposed to se the windows installation interface, the screen goes black. In my machine is the x9dai motherboard and the other Wich is a couple of...
  9. J

Two Supermicro servers can't boot from USB flash drive

We got two Supermicro servers that can't boot from USB flash drive (stick), nor DVD. I can se the ring of dots rotateting a few laps then when you supposed to se the windows installation interface, the screen goes black. In my machine is the x9dai motherboard and the other Wich is a couple of...