Supermicro x9dai built in raid controller.

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Joela

Sep 21, 2022
I did a fresh install of a supermicro server with a x9dai motherboard and win 10 pro, wich I have been running as os since version ten came out. There have been zero problems with the raid before. But now that I want to load in the latest drivers for the onboard "Intel Rapid Storage Technology" it complains it does not support win 10. But I have used it for so many years and they work. I cant recall ever getting raid drivers from anywhere but supermicros x9dai support page.

It have the Intel® C602 chipset.

I havent seen any newer drivers elsewhere but this site.
Supermicro X9DAi Drivers Download for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP
Would you trust this page. I'm skeptical of this kind of sites. But they claim it works in windows 10.

I hope that I can get it from intels site instead.

Joela

Sep 21, 2022
I just tried the two first installers and I get prompted "This platform is not supported".

i386

Mar 18, 2016
Germany
Try the zip file, it contains the driver files for windows.
Open device manages, open the controller/unknown device and search for drives in the folder where you extracted the zip file

Edit: Sometimes when drivers are not found/detected I use snappy drivers installer to find/detect possible drivers

Joela

Sep 21, 2022
Sorry, same "Windows was unable to install your SAS controller. Windows could not find drivers for your device. And I retried it with downloads from your latest link.

Joela

Sep 21, 2022
i386, youre a genius. The "snappy drivers installer" did the trick! If somebody do know where to get it on intels site I like to know. Also can you copy the drivers and keep them in a folder for next time I do a fressh install.

i386

Mar 18, 2016
Germany
I would take the version number from the installed driver and google it. Maybe intel or sm has an installer lying around....