Search results

1. S

All my data gone on OMV ZFS NAS///HELP!

so doing mv /data /data1 and then creating /data and zfs mount -a everyitng works. Now all my shares are messed up and NFS doesn't work.
  2. S

when running zfs mount -a I get this: cannot mount '/data': directory is not empty my folder structure is in /data but nothing is there.
  3. S

no output, it's blank when I run the ommand
  4. S

ls -alh drwxrwxr-x 21 root root 4.0K Jun 11 12:49 . drwxrwxr-x 21 root root 4.0K Jun 11 12:49 .. lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 7 Jun 11 11:59 bin -> usr/bin drwxr-xr-x 4 root root 4.0K Jun 11 12:34 boot drwxr-xr-x 11 root root 4.0K Jul 2 08:22 data drwxr-xr-x 19 root root 4.4K Jul 2 08:38...
  5. S

df -h udev 3.8G 0 3.8G 0% /dev tmpfs 784M 19M 766M 3% /run /dev/sda1 21G 3.1G 17G 16% / tmpfs 3.9G 60K 3.9G 1% /dev/shm tmpfs 5.0M 0 5.0M 0% /run/lock tmpfs 3.9G 0 3.9G 0% /sys/fs/cgroup tmpfs...
  6. S

Here is the output of my zpool ool status (zpool status): pool: data state: ONLINE scan: scrub repaired 0B in 0 days 09:59:26 with 0 errors on Sun Jun 14 10:23:32 2020 config: NAME STATE READ WRITE CKSUM data...
  7. S

My ZFS filesystems are there and everything but all my data is just gone. I see my exports and configuration but everything in my ZFS datasets have nothing in them at all, nothing..... How could all of my data just disappear from my ZFS filesystem with nothing in it? I see the following...
  8. S

Is there plans to integrate a VM manager into Napp-IT?

With OmniOS supporting KVM and Bhyve is there plans on implmenting a VM manager into Napp-it like Proxmox has? That would be great to create an all-in-one solution for hosting storage and VM's/Zones.
  9. S

VMs and containers cannot talk to network and I cannot talk to them

Everything was working and now it doesn't. I have the following bridges: auto lo iface lo inet loopback iface enp5s0f0 inet manual iface enp5s0f1 inet manual auto vmbr0 iface vmbr0 inet static address 192.168.xx.x0 netmask 255.255.255.0 gateway 192.168.xx.x253 bridge-ports...
  10. S

Issue with OmniOS and non-domain machines

WINRAR... That was it. I had tried the other post above before I posted here. In any case, this is the solution. Thanks in advance!
  11. S

Issue with OmniOS and non-domain machines

hello all, I have an OmniOS NAS on a domain. I have domain machines on the domain mapping drives just fine. I can also browse to a share using \\server\share. The issue is non-domain machines. There are some Linux boxes that need to mount the SMB shares and can't. They get a permission...
  12. S

Exclude file extensions

so there is no options to exclude file types? Let's say, .ttt files? Im trying to prevent certain ransomware from being saved on the file server.
  13. S

Exclude file extensions

I know with windows there is a way with FSRM with file screens and with Linux samba you can prevent certain extensions from being saved. Is there a way with OmniOS to do the same. I'm looking for an SMB.conf file but cannot find one. So I figure there's another way somewhere.
  14. S

OmniOS/Nappit - can't access smb shares on domain

SO it was something with nappit. It kept editing the resolv.conf file wrong. I edit the resolv.conf and added the proper DNS domain and servers and used the command line to add it.
  15. S

now seeing this ndr_rpc_bind: smbrdr_ctx_new(Srv=hephaestus Dom=domain.com User=), BAD_NETWORK_PATH (0xc00000be)
  16. S

got the following error: Apr 5 18:53:59 Atlas smbd[574]: [ID 702911 daemon.notice] smbd_dc_update: domain.com: locate failed Apr 5 18:54:44 Atlas smbd[574]: [ID 700049 daemon.error] smbd: failed locating domain controller for domain I know it can be reached. There is two domain controllers...
  17. S

This is what I had in nappit: Joining domain ... this may take a minute ... - If you get failed to find any domain controller, check network and if your AD server is offline or lmauth level is wrong, try also a SMB service restart. - If you get UNSUCCESSFULL, check your user/password, retry...