Search results

1. B

regarding consistency check

Hello, I just rent a new server and installed everything through KVM. It is my first time to use Adaptec RAID controller, and while checking the settings I noticed the consistency check is disabled by default. I remember with LSi, this option was always enabled by default. Should I enable it on...
  2. B

anyone using Lsi 9260-4i with X10SL7-F?

is there a way to check the temperature with a tool?
  3. B

I doubt it is over heat, as the server is hosted in a datacenter with good cooling. So far I have manually set the PCI-E Gen to 2x instead of Auto, because maybe with Auto sometimes it detects the card at 3x causing the non detection? still testing...
  4. B

Hi, I upgraded my raid configuration with LSi 9260-4i controller but I have a problem, sometimes during random reboots the LSi 9260 is not detected, it happens randomly cold or soft reboot, I see the controller is not detected, and I have to reboot again to get it detected. firmware is already...
  5. B

X10SL7-F LSI SMC2308 RAID 10

Hello, I just configured new server with X10SL7 using the onboard SMC2308 LSi controller with RAID 10. When launching MSM I noticed the drives are showing without dividing into spans. example: http://i.imgur.com/iFlDCxw.png You can notice the 4 drives are directly showed without dividing into 2...