Search results

1. F

TrueNAS to Synology SSH Connection for Rsync

@PBondurant @Blinky 42 i also tried looking at the permissions of the /homes/rsync and just /homes directories How does that look? Here's the output of the rsync users homes directory and here's just homes, which shows all my users. Flo is myself Dani is my GF Backup and Rsync are the two...
  2. F

Well i did understand the steps and why i do it but it's still now working lol. I don't really want to disable password authentication rn because actually the reason i am doing this is not because it's more secure or anyhting but rather because it appears to be the only way to make it work (or...
  3. F

ok i got that bit working: however TrueNAS still wants a password :( What else can i do? :( I am seriously depressed that this isn't working.
  4. F

Ok you gotta help me out here. I have no idea what i am looking at :D It kinda looks like only my Admin account has access to the authorized_keys file, which makes sense since it's not working. Not sure what the rest of all that means tbh.
  5. F

Hey and thanks for the reply! Sorry i am a little late... yes thats what i thought too but i have done exactly as requested in the guide/by you. i am wondering though, did it actually work? i don't get any feedback from the terminal whether something changed or not. Where is that authorized...
  6. F

Hello everyone, i am new here so excuse me if this isn't the correct subforum or something. I have the following Idea and resulting Problem: Recently i bought a Synology NAS (DS220J) to backup my main TrueNAS system to. Saw some reviews that made everything seem very simple but in the real...