Search results

1. B

ASUS KRPA-U16 Q-code 90 on boot (not posting)

Hi guys. So I have had an engineering 2S1404E2VJUG5 sample running on a KRPA-U16 board, and I was mining RTM, until it just stopped working all of a sudden. Now, when I start it up, I get Q-code 90 and this is what's on the screen: At the bottom, it says "System Initializing" on the left...
  2. B

ASUS KRPA-U16 PCIe bifurcation

Is it possible? I need an NVMe raid (2 x 2TB) for now, was thinking of going up to 4 x 2 TB. Got an ASUS Hyper M.2 X16 G4 and was hoping to set up all of the drives on the adapter. But it only works if I have 1 SSD installed. Hey, it's good enough for now, 1 in the adapter and one in the M.2...
  3. B

Never mind

I've got an intel raid controller flashed into an LSI adapter that has served me well. I decided to expand on the cheap by adding a LSI SAS 3082E-R (3081E-R). It also supports 8 drives, just like my first HBA. I can raid 0 them together using mdadm, I can run the gnome-disks benchmark and...
  4. B

EPYC Rome RAM settings for XMR performance

I've got 8 X M393A2K43DB3-CWEGQ sticks and a 2s1404e2vjug5 CPU Using the EDC bug and @ 2.6 GHz, I get about 40 kh/s, @ 3.0 GHz I get about 44.5 kh/s mining XMR. Don't want to push it higher because the power draw is already quite crazy. I was curious if it's even worth bothering with tuning...
  5. B

System absurdly underperforming on Madmax plotter (chia)

Can anybody help me out? I've been trying to use the Mad max plotter on my 64 core Rome ES, but it's really slow. 2 x 300 gb 10k SAS drives = 7.5 hour plots with 128 threads (used to be ~15 hours on the GUI/powershell but on each drive, so no improvement really) Sloth Tech TV churned out a...