Search results

1. Castlers

Mellanox SX6036 DHCP Relay Problems

I have a couple VLANs and I wanted to set an upstream DHCP relay on them so I could point it to a DHCP server I'm hosting, but the switch is giving me an error if I try to enable it at all. This is said throughout when I just try to enable it or point it to a helper address at all, I can go...
  2. Castlers

Mellanox SX6036 L3 VLAN woes

I'm having issues routing from the switch to the router/ISP. I have 2 VLANs created to separate the Workstations and the Servers, and while Inter-VLAN routing is working, getting out of the switch and to the router is not working. I cannot create a routerport on this switch as it says the device...
  3. Castlers

Voltaire 4036e is finally dead, now I need help with the SX6036

Hey guys, as the title states my 4036e, which only served as the subnet manager and bridge from IB to ethernet has now finally kicked the bucket. I was wondering of there is anyone out there has has information on how to get an ethernet gateway license for the SX6036. I tried contacting Mellanox...
  4. Castlers

Mellanox Infiniband Problems

I'm trying to troubleshoot some issues with my infiniband home network where I have 56gb IB connections from my workstation to my home server through a SX-6036. I'm having trouble getting anything beyond 20gb speeds from anything connected on this network. My workstation specs that are...