Search results

1. O

LSI 9260-8i best firmware and drivers

Hi. I own a LSI 9260-81 raid board. I've been reading a lot of posts, and I have quite a lot of questions, butI think the mosts importan ones are: - Which kind of firmware is the best for that board? It's going to be used with some 7200rpm disks, using RAID 0,1,5 or 10 Maybe an ssd in a few...
  2. O

Latest or best drivers for IBM Megaraid M5015 (Windows server 2019)

No, sorry. My problem was related with it's battery, and not with the drivers, I think.
  3. O

Latest or best drivers for IBM Megaraid M5015 (Windows server 2019)

Hi. I'm using this old controller in order to store some disks. This board is installed on a Supermicro mainboard, and I use VmWare ESXI as the base Operating system. Anyway, I configured it so that it uses the passthrough function to a virtual machine. Usually, it was connected to a Ubuntu...
  4. O

Some resorces where to learn

Hi, I can see a lot of tools and configurations regarding raid cards, like lsi_win, etc... and there are so many commands and options that I get lost very fast. I'd love to find some resources where to find some information about how raid works, and how to use these tools. Two yeasrs ago I...
  5. O

Virtual Drive / Data lost in LSI Megaraid 5015

Hi there, I'm facing a problem with my LSI MEgaraid 5015. Yesterday My computer didn't boot and the display said something about some disk not found. But if I went to control+H menu, I found a configured bad VD or disk. I tried to play a little bit with options but noting worked, so I decided...