Search results

1. T

Anyone around that is familiar with L3 / Brocade switch configuration ?

Hey Guys, I am working at configuring a Brocade 6450-48 , anyone around that could help with some IP routing / VLAN ?
  2. T

Suggestions for a 4x3.5" SAS/SATA cage removeable chassis ?

Hey Guys, I'm considering putting my hand together at building a custom 8 bay mini-itx NAS chassis by re-using parts from older server equipment. I am currently looking at the HP ML350e series as it has a 4xLFF removable cage, however they aren't readily available in my area, thus shipping...
  3. T

UK HP MicroServer G7 N54L / 4GB ( servero.co.uk ) £69

Hey Guys, I was just on the phone with the guys at Servero asking about some GEN10 units they have run out of but they told me that they did have G7 units with the N54L CPUs. For those that are not too familiar with these they have two PCI-E (1 - 16x / 1 - 1x if memory serves (could have been...
  4. T

Older SFF PC Recommendations for Unraid build ?

Hey Guys, I used to be really involved in hardware and be extremely aware of what was out there on the market, but these days my focus is more on programming and web apps. Anyhow, I've recently upgraded my home network to 10GBe and would like to push together an Unraid box for my local storage...