Search results

1. S

How to get SuperMicro X9DRH-7TF System Temp lower

Does anybody know where the System Temp sensor on a SuperMicro X9DRH-7TF motherboard is located? I have good temperatures for both CPUs but System Temp goes always up to 80 degrees Celsius and higher. Already tried different case fan placements but nothing seems to work.
  2. S

EU FS: [CLOSED] SuperMicro MBD-X9DRT-HF+ with heatsinks and a damaged slot

As written out in this post it is possible to put a SuperMicro X9DRT-HF+ board in a non-plus server but I like the non-plus motherboard better so I bought one from @gabor :) Now I have for sale: 1x MBD-X9DRT-HF+ with damaged proprietary slot (see picture) 2x MCP-310-82719-0B air shroud 2x...
  3. S

EU [CLOSED] WTB: Supermicro X9DRT-HF (or compatible) motherboard/node

Like I wrote here, one of my nodes has broken pins in the cpu socket so I am looking for a replacement. Best offer I got from ebay was 130 euro plus 20 euro shipping costs (to the Netherlands) for a X9DRT-HF+ node which I think is too much.
  4. S

Is it possible to put a Supermicro Node X9DRT-HF+ in a 6027TR-HTRF chassis? Yes, it is:)

I have a SuperMicro SuperServer 6027TR-HTRF with four X9DRT-HF nodes but one of them has a socket with a broken pin :( Supermicro | Products | SuperServers | 2U | 6027TR-HTRF On ebay there are some X9DRT-HF+ nodes for sale but I don't know if that will work. Supermicro | Products | Motherboards...
  5. S

Intel Xeon E7-4800/800 V3/V4 CPUs in servers/motherboards made for V2 CPUs

Because I am looking for a new (secondhand) home-play-fun server, I hope somebody can answer this question. Do the HP Proliant DL580 G8 or the Dell Poweredge R920 function with Xeon E7-48xx/88xx V3/V4 CPUs? The socket is the same. Sockets Supported by Intel® Xeon® Processors And DDR3 ram is...