Search results

1. A

FS: Supermicro NVME/Storage servers, Dell S5248F-ON 25/100/200gb Switch

Looking to clear out some gear that's been sitting around. For shipped items I accept Paypal, for local I take cash. Prices are shipped unless otherwise noted. Local to the eastside of Seattle, near Redmond. $1500 - Dell S5248F-ON -48 25gb SFP28, 4 QSFP28, 2 QSFP28DD ports -Back to front...
  2. A

[FS][US-WA] Lots of 16GB PC4-2400T, 25gb NICs, 40gb switch & NICs

Everything will ship from the Seattle area via USPS or UPS. Shipped prices are for delivery in CONUS. I'll accept PayPal for shipped items or cash it you're local. SAMSUNG 16GB PC4-2400T M393A2K40CB1-CRC - $104 for 8 DIMMs shipped ($13/DIMM) Shipping in sets of 8 15 lots available If you're...
  3. A

[FS][US-WA] Dell s6000 40gb switch + transceivers, HP/Mellanox 40gb NICs

I'm moving away from 40gb so I'm selling off the gear I was using. Everything will ship from the Seattle area via USPS or UPS. Shipped prices are for delivery in CONUS. I'll accept PayPal for shipped items or cash it you're local. Dell S6000 24 port 40gb Switch + 15 40gb transceivers - SOLD...
  4. A

[FS][US-WA] - Supermicro Motherboards/Servers & Scalable Xeons

End of the year clean out time. I’ve been around for a while with many successful sales here. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Basic details: Ship or local pickup from 98077 Ships via UPS/USPS I accept PayPal for shipped items and cash for local pickup Any shipping is to the...
  5. A

[US-WA] 4-Node Supermicro x10 Server - $400 - Local Pickup

Selling a Supermicro 4 node x10 server. It was a Nutanix build but best as I can tell it’s really just a 6028TP-HC0R. I’ve put on the current Supermicro BIOS and IPMI with no issues. 6028TP-HC0R | 2U | SuperServers | Products | Super Micro Computer, Inc. It comes with all drive trays (no...
  6. A

(Complete) - Supermicro SC836 - $125

Found a home
  7. A

[SoCal] APC AR4024A NetShelter CX 24U - $1000

I know I love mine and it can be hard to find them for a good price. This is the A version which is newer and far superior in it's design. It's local pickup only so you'll need to be able to transport it yourself, but I figured someone here would snap it up. Since it's OBO and local only you...
  8. A

[SOLD][US-CA] 12U XRackPro2 Noise Reduction Rack

SOLD Product details link (look at the 12U enclosure, not the 12U studio enclosure) https://www.xrackpro2.com/copy-of-products
  9. A

FS: Supermicro 6028TR-DTR x10 2 Node Servers

I have one Supermicro 6028TR-DTR servers I'm looking to get rid of. Everyone should be pretty familiar with the format as it's the same as the popular 2 node x9 servers from a few years back, but refreshed for v3/4 Xeons and DDR4. Supermicro page linked below, but a short highlight list per...
  10. A

FS: 16 GB DDR3 RDIMMS, E5-2650 V2s

Clearing out my office as I get free time so here is another batch of items I'm no longer using. Prices listed are shipped in CONUS. Outside of that feel free to ask about shipping. Shipping from 90068 and payment with Paypal. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Memory: 8 x...
  11. A

SOLD: 3 x X11SPH-nCTF, Xeon Scalable CPUs

Clearing out after a recent review of my equipment. This will likely be the first batch of a few. Everything is in good working order and will be tested again prior to shipping out. I've sold a number of things on the forums here so if you have any questions just ask. Payment: Paypal if...
  12. A

DEAD - Los Angeles Local - Netshelter CX Mini - $100

APC NetShelter CX Mini soundproofed Server Room in a Box Enclosure While not for everyone, these racks provide great sound reduction and at $100 this is a steal. It looks like it also includes the rail kit which is not standard in the 12U. Just make sure the maximum mounting depth (700mm I...
  13. A

SOLD - Samsung and Hynix 16GB DDR3-1333 RDIMMs

SOLD: HYNIX HMT42GR7AFR4A-H9 16GB PC3L-10600R DDR3-1333 Sasmung M393B2G70BH0-YH9Q8 16GB PC3L-10600R DDR3-1333
  14. A

SOLD - Netgear XS716T 10GBASE- T switch

When I moved most of my servers to colocation I replaced this with a switch with 40gb connectivity. This was great in my office as in my opinion it's a very quiet switch and made less noise the the servers. It's rated at under 30dBA by Netgear. Everything is in good working condition and I'll...
  15. A

eBay 15% Off Today Only CODE: POPUPSAVINGS

Doesn't appear to be targeted as all my accounts can use it even though only one got the email. Use the code POPUPSAVINGS by 6PM PT today.
  16. A

X10SRW-F - $90 shipped

Supermicro X10SRW-F LGA2011 Intel C612 DDR4 SATA3 & USB3.0 Motherboard | eBay 4 left when I posted this. I just bought two. The WIO format isn't for everyone, but I've always found it to be useful. If DDR4 prices keep trending down having one or two of these on hand could be nice.
  17. A

FS: Ubiquiti USG, X9DRH-iTF, X10SLL-F

I've sold a number of things on the forums here and can show a good history so if you have any questions just ask. Payment: Paypal if shipping. Cash if local pickup. Shipping: USPS or UPS. Shipping listed is to CONUS. I may ship internationally, but it's a case by case decision and my...
  18. A

FS: 1.6TB U.2 P3605 NVME Drives, X10SLL-F

My list of things sitting around is slowly shrinking. If you have any questions, want specifics pictures, etc. just ask me. Payment: Paypal if shipping. Cash if local pickup. Shipping: USPS or UPS. Shipping listed is to CONUS. I might ship internationally, but it's a case by case decision and...