Search results

1. L

Hoping for a low cost switch with strong backplane, 4x1Gb, 4x10Gb and decent LACP handling

Ooof... I just looked up the cost to get an ICX 10Gb license through Brocade. So I should definitely only go for the ones that already have that license installed. I'm a little worried I might get one that pulls the rug from under me, but I guess beggars can't be choosers, and I'd have to...
  2. L

Hoping for a low cost switch with strong backplane, 4x1Gb, 4x10Gb and decent LACP handling

Sadly, the hope for a minimum of four 10Gb connections is top priority for my setup. So, that won't work. But thank you. Wow, I've never even thought to look at Brocade. I've been using their fiber channel switches at work, for over a decade, just thought they'd always be out of my price...
  3. L

New member. Love the YouTube videos. Hoping this is a good place for me to ask this question: I'm really in need of a lower cost 4x 1000BASE-T + 4x 10Gb (at least two SPF+) switch with decent backplane and good LACP handling. I'm having trouble searching the web for a a lower cost switch, so...