Search results

1. M

Finding Older Supermicro Bios & IPMI Files

well i confirmed only 2.1 work with the ES CPU... and after getting it to work i discovered that 5 DIMM slot giving me unrecoved errors :( im giving up packing the CPU and the board and returning it.....
  2. M

@BlueFox much appreciated, i could also share those supermicro bios set you got as a mirror, i got 1gb in/out let me know thanks again :)
  3. M

@BlueFox i need 3.0b mainly because my cpu wont work without it, could you upload that one thank you
  4. M

cool, i would take 3.0b, 3.1 and 3.2 if you would like to share them thank you!
  5. M

Can you get 3.0a link too? thank you
  6. M

Trouble determining CPU or Motherboard is dead

tested with a multimeter the front power pins and i see voltage going through so i know those pins are working but are not sending anything to the powersupply to start, the PSU fans should at least move 1sec but they are not.
  7. M

added pictures, maybe someone could figure something i dont...
  8. M

Hello, already tried that, i also downgraded BIOS and BMC to 2.1 and 2.0b, i think its the CPU the problem but its hard to figure out My question now is, when you jump the power pins, does the motherboard would do a noise to say that the CPU is not installed? Because right now, when i jump the...
  9. M

i just did a CMOS clear, by removing battery and power and shorting the CMOS with a screwdriver, i still have same issue and i dont have any ram or cpu installed and it still see another CPU i dont even own... and RAM thats not even there and not same model as mine......... thats really weird
  10. M

ok i got the file, but nop after downgrade to 2.0b i still cant post, i get FF post error and i dont have the right hardware show in IPMI.... i disconnected everything and just plugged the CPU, the 24pin and the 8pin, no ram and using a screwdriver to jump the power The power never go on, i see...
  11. M

thanks zack$ trying that right now!!
  12. M

i am trying to get the bios file for motherboard X11SPi-TF 2.0b but when i try your link and doesnt work anything i can do to be able to download it? thank you
  13. M

Hello, i have a problem.... i ordered a ES CPU from ebay here is the link: Intel Xeon Gold 6149 ES QLQ9 2.8GHz 16Core 22MB 14nm 195W 32Threads LGA3647 CPU The seller suggested to use this motherboard: X11SPi-TF which i bought then upgraded BIOS to 3.3 when i received the board Today i got the...