1. G

SOLD! FS 16gb Sticks PC3-8500R (EU)

Yes apologies, will mark as sold now.
  2. G

Perfect replying now
  3. G

I've had 3 people already interested in the whole bundle so would prob look to sell as a package. I'll strike a good deal for all as one sale. EU based but happy to ship international.
  4. G

Bump 100% forgot I had these, will do a deal for all sticks want to get rid of these ASAP. More Pics here: - Album on Imgur
  5. G

Heya I have 12x16GB (192GB) Sticks of PC3-8500R, It's HP branded Part#500207-171, I'd do 125 shipped per stick international if anyone interested.
  6. G

Need recommendation on a server

I've done a little work with HFT before, is this for yourself or a client? Just a note if its for a client you will need to be looking at N+1 redundancy on power and hardware. If its for a smaller firm then the support contact will be just as important as the hardware, no point in having a...
  7. G

Lowest Power ESXi Build?

Hey guys, I have two applications that I need to run on an ESXi box. They are old enough from a few years ago and don't need much grunt, dual core over 1.5GHz would be fine with 16GB RAM. I have a beefy Hyper-V box that I use for most of my VM's but this application actually does a VMWare...
  8. G

Starting with Eucalyptus 4

And here I was expecting multiple pages of config file hacking to get it working, thanks!
  9. G

Starting with Eucalyptus 4

Is there a tutorial/script for a single box install? All the reference architectures are multiple boxes that I can see
  10. G

FS: 8TB QNAP TS-869L +HP 1810-24G

Yup thats a fair point, this box was a customer request well outside of my normal purchasing (I'm more used to SSD based SANs) and I takte the point the value proposition is weird, just hurts me to break up new in box hardware =) Cheers for the advice =)
  11. G

\bumping again, looking to sell this ASAP
  12. G

Brocade 1020 CNA 10GbE PCIe Cards

Hooked them up last night works flawlessly 1st time, seller sent a 5m cable by accident no issues at all.
  13. G

Bump willing to drop price for a quick sale. Also have a brand new in box HP 1810-24G straight from HP that I need to shift. Looking around 200 EUR
  14. G

I have a brand new in box QNAP TS-869L with 8x1TB Seagates for sale: QNAP, Inc. - Network Attached Storage (NAS) - Products - Products - Storage - Home & SOHO - 8-Bay - TS-869L Currently up on ebay: Qnap TS 869L 8 TB NAS With Drives | eBay Will take offers here for less than the ebay price if...
  15. G

10-Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) Networking - NICs, Switches, etc.

Anyone used this D-Link for 10GbE and able to offer some feedback? http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H554JL4/?tag=servecom-20
  16. G

Brocade 1020 CNA 10GbE PCIe Cards

Picked up two of the 1020's and a 3m cable from the ebay seller, will report back with findings in a few days.