Search results

1. G

Xeon Platinum P-8124 & ASROCK EPC621D8A

Thankyou very much for your help
  2. G

Xeon Platinum P-8124 & ASROCK EPC621D8A

Glad to find this topic for I just got a P-8124 and it unwork with EPC621D8A…… Will you pls give me the modded 1.63 bios file?
  3. G

Powerfailed while the "secure purge" process of HGST SN200...

Reinstalled the hdmcore in ubuntu 20.04 and it worked Thanks all Pls close the topic
  4. G

Powerfailed while the "secure purge" process of HGST SN200...

FYI I performed the command "secure purge" with HDM, and the power failed in about 10 minutes. Now the device shows an "error code 10" in windows and cannot shown in hdm and nvme-cli in ubuntu... I tried to connect the powercable only for about 24 Hours, and it's nothing help with it...
  5. G

HGST Ultrastar SN260 Diagnostic Mode - Exiting?

I got that,it's hdm... thanks, I resolved that
  6. G

HGST Ultrastar SN260 Diagnostic Mode - Exiting?

Excuse me,where to get the dm-cli tool?I've only get the windows-based HDM v3.4 tool. Now I can only get an HGST NVME device shown in system but there's no devices shown on nvme-cli(linux)by the command "nvme list" or hdm(win) by the command "hdm scan"
  7. G

LSI 9270-8i IT mode

I retried,the SubID shows it's a 9270. But after I flashed the latest firmware,it changed back
  8. G

LSI 9270-8i IT mode

megarec -cleanflash X reboot flash the original 9270's sbr flash the 2208_16.rom reboot If you can flash the single bios after that,everything'll be done
  9. G

LSI 9270-8i IT mode

Updates here. I followed this thread And then I got a well-worked original 9270-8i with the subID for LSI. But,due to the old version bios,it can't work in UEFI-based OS. So I updated the latest firmware and then the subID changed back to IBM's OEMID Then It backed to show M5110 in bios. I...
  10. G

LSI 9270-8i IT mode

It seemd like the SPD is the key for crossflashing I tried to crossflash the SPD file and the card going beeping and crushed,it recoverd after I flashed the original SPD file back.
  11. G

LSI 9270-8i IT mode

Recieved your files, Thanks
  12. G

LSI 9270-8i IT mode

M5110 So I need the sbr to check the principle for the recovery
  13. G

LSI 9270-8i IT mode

It seems like lsiulti's needed I should findout what's the difference between stock 9270 and M5110 by getting the SPRs and DeviceID(the VENxxxx_DEVxxxx for the hardware)
  14. G

LSI 9270-8i IT mode

vanfawx my friend, I'm sorry for my disturbing that I'd like for a copy for the SBR files, and the DeviceID/VendorID for stock 9270-8i. I'm working for modding an IBM M5110 to an stock 9270-8i and made some progress.