Search results

1. G

FS: (3) Supermicro MBD-A1SAI-2750F and (1) case

I've been lucky picking up some Xeon-D gear recently, so it's time to sell off my Avoton gear. I have (1) new-in-box Supermicro A1SAI-2750F and (2) used. The new in box has never taken out of the box or static bags. The used ones do include the faceplate. The new one sells online for about...
  2. G

AOC-3008-L8i: which firmware to use? Supermicro or Avago?

I just got my first one and it shipped with the current Supermicro v6 IR firmware. I wanted IT mode for ZFS, so I reflashed via UEFI to Supermicro v6 IT. But I see Avago offers v8 for the LSI 9300-8i card and that there is also an updated BIOS available. My understanding is that the AOC is the...
  3. G

Seagate 600 Pro 240GB - $130 - 3rd party fulfilled by Amazon

I just ran across these Amazon.com: Seagate 600 Pro ST240FP0021 240GB 2.5-Inch Internal Solid State Drive: Computers & Accessories. This is not a drive I watch for, so I'm not sure how great the price is, but the only others I found were much more. And they do have a power capacitor. After...
  4. G

Storage sale: 6x WD 3TB green, U-NAS NSC-800 case, Rosewill 8-drive enclosure

I recently upgraded drives and migrated my external storage to a storage chassis, so I'm clearing out my old gear. I've got: 6 x WD 3TB Green, head-park disabled with WDIDLE3, ~19k hours, no relocated or pending sectors (SMART info attached below) (SOLD!) 2 x WD 3TB Green refurbs (replaced...