Search results

1. R

Intel NVMe/SAS3 2U Disk Enclosure w/ Oculink interface + SuperMicro AOC-SLG3-4E2P

Do you have the STEP files for your design that you are willing to share? I'd love to remix it for my use case.
  2. R

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Has anyone used these transceivers with the ICX6610? Brocade - 57-1000129-01 - XBR-40G-SR4-INT-0286 They are compatible with QSFP+ MSA, IEEE 802.3ba 40GBASE-SR4, and breakout to 4x10GBASE-SR Brocade Product Link FS.com alternative Here is an eBay link
  3. R

I am seeing some really weird behavior when using two Mellanox MCX4131A-GCAT ConnectX-4 adapters connected to my Brocade ICX6610. 100% Reproducible behavior When using ConnectX-4 adapters plugged into both QSFP+ ports (1/2/1 and 1/2/6) the ConnectX-4 adapters exhibit a massive amount of packet...
  4. R

Installed new licenses. All ports are now working as expected. Thank you @fohdeesha!
  5. R

Ports 1/3/1 to 1/3/4 are the licensed ports because 1/3/5 to 1/3/8 are stuck in 1Gig mode and throw the following error when I try to change them to 10Gig "No license present for port". The licensed ports are still acting problematic though. Ports 1/1/1 to 1/1/48 1Gig copper ports and all seem...
  6. R

Thanks for clarifying about dual-mode. Here is the running-config for all the SFP+ ports on the front of the switch with ports 1/3/1 to 1/3/4 having DAC cables connecting them to powered on servers. SSH@ICX6610#show running-config interface e 1/3/1 to 1/3/8 interface ethernet 1/3/1 dual-mode...
  7. R

@infoMatt Here is where it gets weird. If I have an interface that is in VLAN1 (default VLAN) then tag it in VLAN 20 it is automatically removed from VLAN 1 altogether. This behavior is very strange to me. To place it back into VLAN 1 as untagged I am forced to configure it in VLAN 1 as...
  8. R

I recently purchased an ICX6610 and I'm struggling with a few issues. Any help is greatly appreciated. dual-mode dual-mode is rather annoying on the ICX6610. I'm guessing there are no new firmware release that removes dual-mode like on the ICX7150. Is there any way to keep an interface in the...