Search results

1. L

LSI SAS1068E not detected

SASFLASH from DOS or SAS2FLASH from UEFI boot both say not LSI adapter found... ASUS board from about 2011 my normal PC from 2014 and has no issues...
  2. L

The LSI MPT BIOS isn't detected before or after the board post as it did with the Intel server board. The card is therefore not detected by the board and doesn't appear in Device Manager in Windows on the ASUS board yet the Gigabyte boards it identified and shows up.
  3. L

Nice information regarding RAID cards... Looking for some info or pages with regards to compatibility of RAID cards and motherboards. Being from the tip of "Darkest Africa" where access to newer cheap PC equipment is far between :) Recently got my hands on some 2TB SAS drive so therefore needed...
  4. L

Help with missing PCIE

Reset BIOS, removed CMOS battery, Flashed BIOS with latest version... Tried CPU on another board. Checked voltage and grounds on x4 and x8(x16 slot) as per Intel TPS and PCI Express 1x, 4x, 8x, 16x bus pinout diagram @ pinouts.ru (same pinout)...
  5. L

Help with missing PCIE

No "PCIE Options" in BIOS all slot empty only gfx card in PCI slot
  6. L

Help with missing PCIE

I'm looking for some Sage words... I recently came across an old Intel S1200BTL Server Board with a E3-1230-V2 CPU... The person that had it said it didn't POST, so I took it home had a looked and swapped out the UDIMM 8GB ECC 1600 DDR3L with a UDIMM 8GB ECC 1600 DDR3 and BOOM it fired up...