Search results

1. D

Intel Xeon Platinum 8273CL Complete Info Guide

I have pretty much learned all these through the "hard way" a.k.a failures. Not pleasant experience, but for the sake of anyone who is still interested in this processor, I hope this thread can give out some info to avoid going through the same pain I had gone through. Some background: I was...
  2. D

HP Q6Q68A LTO-8 30750 MSL SAS Drive Firmware

Hi team, anyone can share the latest (last??) HP Q6Q68A LTO-8 SAS Drive Firmware? More specifically "LTO_30750_SAS_P381_MSL.frm" Thanks! PS: This is a good reason to move away from HPE to others like IBM => HPE paywalls firmware while others remain open
  3. D

HPE Aruba AP-515 latest firmware

Hi team! I am looking for latest firmware for HPE Aruba AP-515 "ArubaInstant_Draco_8.11.1.1_87111". Anyone can share one? Thanks!
  4. D

Anyone recognizes this Xeon Phi 7240P Adapter fan header?

Hi, I am trying my luck to see if I can get PWM signals from my Xeon Phi 7240P board, and that J8E6 connector seems to be the fan header. Unfortunately, this connector looks rare and it is not the same as the one on x100 series. Anyone knows the part number of it and if possible at all, the pin...
  5. D

Intel Xeon Gold 6130H - what's the main difference between it and 6130?

Hi there, I wonder if I am lucky enough if any of you can dump a screenshot of HWInfo on a Xeon 6130H? Specifically on those turbo boost multipliers! The only diff I can find on the Internet is the all-core frequency for 6130H claims to be 3.1GHz whereas normal 6130 is just 2.8GHz. I would like...
  6. D

Running OPNSense in Arista 7060 switch

Hey guys, I have been able to run OPNSense inside an Arista 7060CX-32S. The problem is, the switch itself cannot see the IP address of the VM. It seems like later images (e.g. EOS64-4.25.1F) the "config-file" command in CLI for "virtual-machine" has been disabled, so I cannot modify the KVM XML...
  7. D

Any firmware update for HP HSCP1920S5xnNMRI 1.92TB SAS SSD?

Hi All, I have just go a bunch of these HP HSCP1920S5xnNMRI 1.92TB SSD (HGST HUSMR1619ASS204) drives and I guess they are 3PAR ones (with default P100 Firmware written on label). Just wondering any one could supply a latest firmware for these drives? Seems couldn't find anything on the...