Search results

1. D

Intel Xeon Platinum 8273CL Complete Info Guide

Interesting, didn't knew there is a DRAM TDP :p Not sure if this is for some "special" type of DRAM / DCPMM modules tho, but I guess at least for Supermicro BIOS it seems can cope with these high values??
  2. D

I have a feeling they are talking about older BIOS as well. Latest Z6 G4 BIOS (ver. 02.91 Rev.A, P60_0291) has 0x5003501 version of microcode...
  3. D

I think older micro code should work with DCPMM, but it is more about the BIOS feature that Dell provides e.g. even the microcode supports DCPMM, if you cannot manage the DCPMM via BIOS, then you can't create namespace etc., I guess.... Not sure if Dell BIOS could be modded though.... not too...
  4. D

You can use the script here: bios-extraction-guide/Dell at master · dreamwhite/bios-extraction-guide Good luck!
  5. D

Interestingly, 500001C has already shrunk in size (46KB) so not sure if my code size theory would still stand, haha :)
  6. D

hmmm, so looks like the max. point would be 500001C, then starting from 5000021 something must be changed.
  7. D

Someone said Amazon EC2 but I highly doubt it...
  8. D

ES Xeon Discussion

For anyone who is still interested in Xeon 8273CL - here is my full analysis on the CPU. https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/intel-xeon-platinum-8273cl-complete-info-guide.41479/ Basically: - It can't work in 4-way / 8-way due to being locked down to 2-way physically inside the...
  9. D

I have pretty much learned all these through the "hard way" a.k.a failures. Not pleasant experience, but for the sake of anyone who is still interested in this processor, I hope this thread can give out some info to avoid going through the same pain I had gone through. Some background: I was...
  10. D

HP Q6Q68A LTO-8 30750 MSL SAS Drive Firmware

Hi team, anyone can share the latest (last??) HP Q6Q68A LTO-8 SAS Drive Firmware? More specifically "LTO_30750_SAS_P381_MSL.frm" Thanks! PS: This is a good reason to move away from HPE to others like IBM => HPE paywalls firmware while others remain open
  11. D

HPE Aruba AP-515 latest firmware

Hi team! I am looking for latest firmware for HPE Aruba AP-515 "ArubaInstant_Draco_8.11.1.1_87111". Anyone can share one? Thanks!
  12. D

Anyone recognizes this Xeon Phi 7240P Adapter fan header?

Hi, I am trying my luck to see if I can get PWM signals from my Xeon Phi 7240P board, and that J8E6 connector seems to be the fan header. Unfortunately, this connector looks rare and it is not the same as the one on x100 series. Anyone knows the part number of it and if possible at all, the pin...
  13. D

Desperate search for Arista EOS firmware

Hi, I am looking for latest EOS64 swi image for my 7060CX-32S, e.g. 4.29.2F or something close to it. Thanks!!
  14. D

ES Xeon Discussion

Hi, anyone knows the TDC of a Xeon 8273CL? I am just trying to see if I am lucky or I still have to mod VRM to get it work. I am with X11QPH+ so.... tbh I can't even seem to be able to locate the pins for modding VRM o_O
  15. D

Intel Xeon Gold 6130H - what's the main difference between it and 6130?

Hmmm, seems Wikipedia has 6130H as SR450 (H0) so looks like it is an OEM (production) part. The price of it on ebay is roughly the same as 6130 SR3B9 (H0) so if the all-core frequency is higher then definitely a better buy
  16. D

Intel Xeon Gold 6130H - what's the main difference between it and 6130?

Hi there, I wonder if I am lucky enough if any of you can dump a screenshot of HWInfo on a Xeon 6130H? Specifically on those turbo boost multipliers! The only diff I can find on the Internet is the all-core frequency for 6130H claims to be 3.1GHz whereas normal 6130 is just 2.8GHz. I would like...
  17. D

Running OPNSense in Arista 7060 switch

Hey guys, I have been able to run OPNSense inside an Arista 7060CX-32S. The problem is, the switch itself cannot see the IP address of the VM. It seems like later images (e.g. EOS64-4.25.1F) the "config-file" command in CLI for "virtual-machine" has been disabled, so I cannot modify the KVM XML...
  18. D

Modding/upgrading Arista switches?

Thanks fohdeesha, got it working properly on EXT4 now - I just placed the .swi there without decompressing it, but booting off of /mnt/drive is still a lot faster than the flash. With the EOS64 4.23.1F I am getting following "errors" during boot but hopefully they are not going to impact normal...
  19. D

Thanks will give a try again later. Does the aboot version matter?
  20. D

Okay, finally got some time to play with my DCS-7060CX-32S-R further. Here are the findings so far: 1. There is no SATA / SATA DOM header on the motherboard. However there is /mnt/flash. So I guess it must be some kind of soldered on ROM chips that won't be replaceable easily if they are worn...