Search results

1. B

[US-CA] [FT] Engineering Sample (?!) Lenovo SR655

I have a somewhat obscure engineering sample of a SR655 2U system - this is a 1P Epyc 7002/7003 server. It has the special feature of *not PSB locking* your CPU despite being a Lenovo. Unfortunately the configuration it came with (8LFF front + LFF rear cage) isn't what I'm looking for, and parts...
  2. B

Mismatched channel capacities on Epyc

Due to a shipping mishap I wound up with mismatched DIMMs in my EPYC system (5x32GB + 3x64GB). How does interleaving work in this case? Will the bottom 32GB of each channel be 8-way interleaved or am I completely screwed?
  3. B

Lenovo Eypc servers and Epyc 7001

I have a Lenovo SR655 which only lists support for Rome and Milan. Does anyone know if Naples is supported as well? I did a little digging and it appears to have a 32MB UEFI image, so certainly the latest firmware will be Rome/Milan only, but maybe the oldest firmwares supported Naples?
  4. B

Checking ASUS Z11PA-D8 BIOS revision without a supported CPU

I have a Z11PA-D8 that I picked up and a Cascade Lake ES (QQ8M) CPU. With a single 8GB DDR4-2400 RDIMM (not on the QVL, I believe) in slot A1, the board hangs on post code BB with the message "System Memory Abnormal" in the lower right corner of the screen. Looking around, this could be a...
  5. B

WTB: EPC621D4I-2M

What the title says. Willing to pay $300 for a used one, or a bit more for a new open box one.
  6. B

Looking for Spicy LGA2011 Xeons

Hey all, I'm looking for a pair of cheap C0 or later (should have Q-spec QBxx) Sandy Bridge Xeons to turn on a Xeon Phi rig. The cheaper the better, though I wouldn't object to a pair of 8c processors at a good price either ;)