Search results

1. M

dell T7600 82WXT motherboard; power supply

Update on the above. I removed the bios battery for 10 minutes and then tried again and now it POSTS fine, can access BIOS etc.
  2. M

Hrm, cpus generating heat, cpu fans spinning, graphics card fan turning on, 1 out of 2 ethernet ports lighting up. However nothing appearing on screen and no num lock light on keyboard, no sign of keyboard being operational.
  3. M

I located on the motherboard a "remote power enable" jumper so decided to try with that instead, and was able to get machine to post by shorting it. Shorting once turns on, shorting it again turns off. Will report back once I've used the machine properly but it does seem like this power cable...
  4. M

Have made up some cables matching these specs and am going to give it a go tomorrow, hopefully all goes well. One last question before I do and either just force the PSU on directly via PSU cable, or dig around on the motherboard a bit to try myself to figure it out... Any idea which of the...
  5. M

Ahh right, that makes sense, thanks.
  6. M

Wonder why its needs 2x 5vSB, that seems like a lot of standby draw
  7. M

hrm okay, thats annoying as I'll have to make a custom cable, but otherwise good news that the data is at least available. Thanks a lot for this.
  8. M

Thanks, so the 20 pin is just 12V (figured from some other photos I found that this would probably be the case), and is easy enough to supply as well as it looks like I can fit 2x 8 pin and 1x 4 pin connector to it. The remaining question then I guess is whats going on with the 24 pin, a...
  9. M

I've acquired a T7600 motherboard that I was hoping to put some cpus I have into, but I'm struggling to find any info on the power pinouts for this motherboard. Theres a 24 pin and a 20 pin power connector, does it need both or can it run on just one, is the 24 pin standard atx? (it does seem...
  10. M

Dell PowerEdge C8220 Build and Questions

Did anyone ever figure out the onboard SATA for these, is there some way to have them work without having to plug in a backplane (or other additional cards) or is it not possible?
  11. M

Mine was 4.1kg, but that includes the metal tray and 2x heatsinks - I'd be surprised if the motherboard alone made up much of that.
  12. M

After my quanta motherboard failed I decided to (after reading this thread) grab a C6220 motherboard to move all the other parts into. It is the board with 2 SATA ports toward the center by the ram banks, and not the one with the SATA ports at the edge. (Which I think means its a version I and...
  13. M

Quanta S2ML/Foxconn DA0S2MMB8B0

Thanks for the helpful instructions. Thats quite nifty. The main issue I'm trying to resolve is that mine (which I use as a build server) recently entered a boot loop of some kind, nothing shows on screen so I can't see why. I was hoping the BMC would contain useful info of some kind, bios...
  14. M

Quanta S2ML/Foxconn DA0S2MMB8B0

Also interested in how to update the BMC