Search results

1. G

Napp-It bouncing message on the bottom of Web GUI

Hi again, gea. You were right. I held the mouse where you advised me to, and the minilog banner held steady! Here is a screenshot with the mouse pointer: Thank you very much, gea!
  2. G

Thank you, gea! I will try doing that tonight. I can't wait to continue. Awesome! -------------------------------------------------------- On the Napp-It price, you're right, they do have a EU 50/2years. However, I was explained by someone who had it, that the only reason I should want to buy...
  3. G

Hey gea, thank you for trying to help so quick and replying! So, this is the last menu command spelled out. Makes sense! (I am using a free version, so the pro features will be disabled in less than a month, I don't want to look into those too much - or I might get used to them - Napp-It is...
  4. G

Hi guys, can't find anything about this: Just built a Napp-It on OmniOS and seeing a "bouncing" or "jumping" message on the bottom of the Napp-It Web GUI. What in the good world is that? How to stop it from bouncing? What does it bounces for? I can't read what it wants to say because it won't...