Search results

1. M

EU SOLD [FS](NL) Mini homelab - 3 node vsan/ceph cluster in a shoebox with 192gb ram 12 ssd's.

Great little home-lab for small apartment and low power usage. The system is whisper quiet with just slight hum coming from the Big Noctua fan when the system is powered on. Unfortunately don't have the time for homelabbing anymore so I'm hoping I can give this amazing little machine another...
  2. M

Ceph-in-a-box (another take on Mini Cluster in a Box) WIP

Hi guys, I'm working on a little project and though you guys might find it interesting. Not sure if this is the right place but it seemed to be the most fitting in "DIY Server and Workstation Builds". The idea of this project is to quiet down my ceph home lab and create a almost all-in-one...
  3. M

EU [SOLD] nas with 8x8tb, SM a2sdi-h-tf, 64gb ram intel s3500 (or parts)

I recently switched over to a new home server and have no use for this amazing machine anymore. I'm willing to sell parts if there is more interest in the system that way. Parts list: - Silverstone DS380 - Supermicro a2sdi-h-tf, Atom C3758 2x 10Gb ethernet, 12x sata (Complete with box) - 4x...
  4. M

New ceph cluster -recommendations?

I'm about to build my first production ceph cluster after goofing around in the lab for a while. I'd like some recommendations on hardware and setup before rushing to buy hardware and making wrong decisions. My goal is to start small with 3 nodes to start using ceph for daily tasks and start...
  5. M

Kinsgston v300 & CEPH

Hi guys, I've been experimenting with CEPH for a while on harddisks in my homelab but like to upgrade to ssd's. I stumbled upon a cheap 20pc lot of Kingston v300 120gb disks wich would fit my cluster nicely. Given that these are consumer disks with a really low 63TB lifespan I will not use...