Search results

1. A

Connectivity Issues on Windows 10 with Mellanox ConnectX-2 and Driver 5.50

Update: I figured that when I do 2 parallel streams in iperf, I was able to get the SUM of about 9.5Gbit/s. With one stream, maximum is about 8gbit/s. Looking @AiC 's result with single stream, I think I'm still missing something. Oh, and I did make sure to disable firewall/internet security on...
  2. A

@AiC, what type of cable do you use? DAC or fiber? I read somewhere that using fiber will give you less trouble. I am grabbing some from Amazon to try out. Will report back with result.
  3. A

Help Identifying This Caddy

So I saw an ebay auction for a Supermicro 847 server. One interesting thing about it is they use a really different hdd caddy from what usually equipped by supermicro. Cisco UCS C240 M3 2x 6-Core Xeon E5-2620 2.0GHz 64GB RAM No HDD Please Read | eBay Looking at those pics, we can see the...
  4. A

Thank you so much for the config. Other than using VM in ESXI, and iperf 2, my config is pretty much the same. If passing-thru directly, I got about 6-7gbit/s. Other than that, I don't know what to do now. I think ESXI is the limiting factor here. Anyone using mellanox x2 in ESXI can chime in...
  5. A

1.iperf result 2.What kind of cable/connection are you using? Cable Length? 3.Do you use any form of virtual machine? If yes, what is it 4.A screenshot of 'Information' tab. (For this, I need Driver Version, Firmware Version, Bus Type, Part Number, Device ID) 5.Output of 'flint -d...
  6. A

Me too. I have the same card (same PSID, single port) and my speed is a little bit better at around 3-4Gbit/s (but nowhere near expected). I tried all the settings I could find in many guide/tutorials but nothing changes. I am on Win 10 Pro. Not sure if this is true or not but I saw most people...
  7. A

Is there a way to make Supermicro JBOD enclosures power on/off with the main server?

After I saw your comment, I bought the board to try it out and I have some questions regarding IPMI View 1/ Should we see fans' speed under "Sensor" tab? I got zeroes for all 5 fans although I have 3 fans plugged in 2/ All my "Voltages" meters show zeroes. 3/ Only "PSU" displays complete info 4/...