Search results

1. XeonSam

[FS] SATA SSD's and ITX/EATX motherboards - Price and quantity modified

A bunch of SATA SSD's and motherboards available, prices are negotiable for quantity for some of these, please PM me if you have any interest or questions. I will be updating the available quantity as best I can, but please PM me to make sure. Thanks! Payment: Paypal, cash, payoneer (Paypal...
  2. XeonSam

[FS] Nvidia Tesla P100 GPU's - Another Price Drop - EDITED!

<<< UPDATE >>>>> YET ANOTHER PRICE DROP I sold a bunch of these here earlier and just got a new batch. Roughly 50 pieces total. You can get the details here: GPU Accelerator datasheet For sale: NVidia Tesla P100 16GB HBM2 PCIe with power cable (Dell OEMs) Price: $280 + shipping (open to...
  3. XeonSam

[FS] Supermicro X10SLH-LN6T 10GbE Board + X540-T2

1. I have 10 supermicro servers but am selling them as parts. Those who want to make an offer on the server, please feel free. Here is the break doown: Option A: X10SLH-LN6TF Motherboard with E3-1270v3 CPU + Heatsink: $120/pc Option B: X10SLH-LN6TF Motherboard without the CPU: $90/pc -...
  4. XeonSam

[FS] NVME U.2 Drives - Price lowered

I have a bunch of U.2 drives for sale. The ones I have completed SMART/Sentinel tests on I have posted. I have more (smaller capacity) but haven't had the time to run the tests on them. The TB written/power on is super low, just like the last U.2 drives I've listed here before. Please message me...
  5. XeonSam

[FS] AMD Instinct Mi25 16GB Accelerator

These were takan out of some GPU servers and replaced with NVIDIA GPU's. There's a few remaining and are all up for grabs. I can do $220/pc or up to $200 if you get multiple. Shippping is additional. Please, if interested PM me. I'm prepared for comments on how ugly these look. Here is the...
  6. XeonSam

[SOLD OUT] Nvidia Tesla P100 PCIE 16GB (Dell) - ALL SOLD

Dell Nvidia Tesla P100 PCIE 16GB : XXXX - shipping additional. - 0 Remaining I only needed 4-8 of them, but couldn't get them at a cheap price unless I got a lot. So basically you're funding my lab by purchasing these GPU's. These do not have brackets, and you'll need the GPU power cables if...
  7. XeonSam

[WTS] Western Digital Ultrastar DC SN200 7.68TB (SOLD)

I got 30 pieces of the below 7.68TB NVMe drives. --> All sold Selling price is $XXX. Payoneer preferred, paypall accepted. Shipping can be negotiated, located in South Korea. On another note, does anyone know these drives? And why they're not showing up in the warranty check with HGST? They...
  8. XeonSam

[FS] Oracle Samsung PM1725A PCIe NVMe 3.2TB HHHL - Price lowered

I have Oracle Samsung PM1725A 3.2TB PCIE Gen3 x8 NVMe cards for sale: $400/ea with shipping fees negotiable. Pieces remaining: 6 --> 5 Samsung P/N: MZPLK3T2HCJL-000U4 Oracle P/N: 7317693 These were recently used in Dell servers and just recently retired. They all have from 93% to 97% life and...
  9. XeonSam

3rd Homelab - VMware Metro Cluster

After a few iterations in making labs, I looked into metro clusters. I was instantly attracted to the possibilities and setup two different locations. The picture below is the node which I house where the other node is in a different (close) location. Has anyone succesfully designed and...
  10. XeonSam

[WTB] R730xd 24 bay + 2 rear (with or without NVMe support) - Closed

Looking to buy a R730xd 2.5" barebone Found.. Thank you. Love STH, the people here are aweome!
  11. XeonSam

Performance Difference: SAS3 and SAS2 HDDs - What am I missing?

So everyone understands the SAS3 interface doubles the bandwidth of the previous generation. And that a single hard drive regardless of interface will have a sustained sequential considerably lower than what SAS3/SAS2 maxes out on. I've been telling everyone that the interface doesn't matter...
  12. XeonSam

Cleaning out some old lab equipment

Selling some overstock hardware I got my hands on, as well as clearing up lab equipment I no longer need. The money earned is funding my new home lab setup. Message me if you're interested in seeing my current setup! CPUs Intel Xeon E3-1220 v5 - 1pcs :: $60 Intel Xeon E5-2630 v3 - 2pcs ...
  13. XeonSam

Looking for a good SAN solution for VMware

On a small budget, have looked into different possibilities. Vsan - too expensive and storage usage is too small (usable storage). Performance is great tho. OSNEXUS - This was going to be the solution as it is free and has all the features of ZFS and supposedly Rdma support (found out this...
  14. XeonSam

HP Proliant SSD Compatibility

I've used both Dell and HP servers in my homelab but am doing some purchasing for a test environment where the requirements are a little higher. Both R630/730 and DL360/DL380 gen9 accept non OEM SSD's but with HP, I remember orange light would appear. In my homelab this wasn't a problem, but...
  15. XeonSam

Advice on vSAN networking : Infiniband

I'm setting up a vSAN network with 3 Nodes. I have set up a vSAN cluster with 10G Ethernet (base-T) 2 years ago and wanted to delve into infiniband for a new test environment. I've done some reading up on this but wanted to get some tips from people who have successfully implemented a similar...
  16. XeonSam

Strange... No one is talking about OSNEXUS (Quantastor)

Is it just me or does no one here use OSNEXUS for SAN/storage. QuantaStor Software Defined Storage It's a paid SAN solution (software defined yada) which has a community version that allows up to 10TB of storage. You can email them and get that bumped up to 100TB. It's ZFS on Linux with support...
  17. XeonSam

Price of DDR4 8GB higher than 16GB.... REALLY?

I'm almost sure this is in the wrong forum, but couldn't find the right one. I sold off a bunch of DDR4 ram which I no longer needed, and was amazed how quickly all the 8GB modules went. I did a quick check on ebay to see the prices and realized that 8GB was the same price range as the 16GB...
  18. XeonSam

PM971 BGA NVMe SSD

Has anyone had a chance trying these out? Apparently it's flash Nand, controller and lpddr all in one package. A single chip. I think it's used for embedded appliances (ie. IoT and M2M) but can't get my hands on any samples. Toshiba came out with a similar product (inferior ofcourse) which has...
  19. XeonSam

FS: Samsung DDR4 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P

Deleted. Sorry about that
  20. XeonSam

FS: EMC Samsung PM1633 (MZILS3T8HCJM) 3.84TB SAS3 SSD

Deleted - Sorry guys :(