Search results

1. R

supermicro server psu

if anyone else is also looking for a silent psu replacement, i've found this post. AVTechMan confirms that the PWS-920P-1R also fits. Are You Looking For A Less Expensive Norco 4220 / 4224 Alternative?
  2. R

supermicro server psu

@MikeC: wrote my reply while researching and didn't see your answer ;) unfortunately, this ebay offer doesn't ship to germany, but finding a reseller should be quiet easy. finding the right product wasn't. thank you very much for your help.
  3. R

supermicro server psu

ok. after looking at the standard parts list of different sc846 chassis, my conclusion is: * PWS-*P-SQ (platinum) need a PDB-PT846-2824 , and * PWS-1K21P-1R (gold) should with my PDB-PT846-8824 after reading a newegg comment: * PWS-920P-1R (platinum) might be working with my PDB-PT846-8824
  4. R

supermicro server psu

the information about the 80+ gold psu is very helpfull. thanks. i've already looked at the psu matrix, but it's not 100% clear, what psu will work with my PDB.
  5. R

supermicro server psu

hi all. i have a Supermicro 846TQ-R900B with the included psu PWS-902-1R and the pdb PDB-PT846-8824. the system fans are controlled by pwm, but those redundant power supplies are really loud. i'm looking for a way to fix that. i've already read the "Supermicro noise levels" thread and...