Search results

1. S

Gone - 3.84TB Micron 5100 ECO SATA SSD - $250 OBO (eBay)

I got one for a BO of $200 as well.
  2. S

Ruckus R500 for $50 or maybe an offer for 3x R500 for $40 each

Thanks for the datasheet. I tried to find the specs earlier but had no such luck. I looked up the specs for the current UAP-PRO I have had outside for a couple winters. I live in the thumb of Michigan and the AP is exposed to cold weather and humidity. The UAP-PRO environmental conditions...
  3. S

Ruckus R500 for $50 or maybe an offer for 3x R500 for $40 each

I currently have 3x Ubiquity UAP-PRO in service. They are the older wireless N (No AC) Pro AP. They currently server my needs ok with a controller running on a home server. I have been looking for a AC AP to replace them with. The Ubiquity model I have has an outdoor rating as long as it's...
  4. S

1.92TB & 960GB Enterprise SSDs

I'm interested in a Cloudspeed 1.92TB. DM sent with details. Thanks,
  5. S

FS: Supermicro 1U Xeon D-1521 1U Bundle

Muhfugen, thanks for the reply. Ya the fans, brackets, IO shield and other stuff cost $93.42 in additional accessories to get a working case. I'm asking slightly more than I have into the total build. It was a interesting project and I had planned to use it as a hyper visor but it turns out I...
  6. S

Sorry for the delay. Below is a shareable link to a folder in google drive with the pictures I took. Photos - Google Drive
  7. S

Aruba MAS series SFP+ & POE+ switches sub-$100

I ordered one earlier when the listed was a bit newer. Vicious, Thanks for all the info. My switch came with a newish firmware. It also had the Aruba rack ears so that's a bonus! The rack ears put the switch further back than Cisco switches. The front of the switch is pretty close to...
  8. S

I’m selling my 1U Supermicro Server. I purchased it with the intent of putting together a EXSI 6.7 server and using it to run several VM including a firewall. I came across the STH Great Deals listing in May 2018 for the motherboard that started the build. I have since decided to bare metal...
  9. S

480GB M.2 with PLP finally under $100

Thanks, I picked up one.
  10. S

20% ebay site wide coupon 7am-7pm June 6th

I greatly appreciate these posts. It's a great way to get a deal on gear. I'm pretty sure I have taken advantage of every 15% or 20% off coupon ebay has had this year.
  11. S

US - eBay Intel DC S3500 300GB $74 free shipping

I'm interested in 2 as well. please PM me for details. Thanks.
  12. S

Supermicro X10SDV-4C-TLN2F $370 obo several avail

Thanks for the heads up. I managed to pick one of these up for $301. SuperMicro isn't the most user friendly when it comes to information on their products. Here's some additional info i came across while ordering parts for my build. I hope that it may help others. This exact board is...
  13. S

$42 3TB HGST SATA disks are back

Hi, This is my first post but I wanted to weigh in on these drives. So far I in the last couple months I have purchased two sets of these HGST 3TB drives. The first set tested out well with HGST extended test. I purchased a second set and they also tested out well. They are a little loud...