Search results

1. M

Dual E5-2630 and Dual E5520 1U SM Servers

I'm reducing this to $1,250 and the shipping is negotiable. Please keep in mind this is for two servers. If you have any questions please let me know.
  2. M

Thank you for closing the thread. We've decided to reduce the price to $1,450 for both servers.
  3. M

Thanks for the heads-up. I looked but didn't see an option to close the thread. Could someone help me find it? I'm sure it's staring right at me and I'm just overlooking it.
  4. M

I'm offering these servers as a pair. One server is a dual quad LGA 1366, the other a dual hexa LGA 2011. The LGA 1366 has approximately 11 months of moderate usage, the LGA 2011 was only used for about 1 month. The cost for both is $1600 plus shipping. All hardware has been tested and is...
  5. M

FS 1U SM Dual Xeon, 32BG RAM

Those are all valid points, I'll try to address as much as possible. I understand depreciation but at the same time this server is practically still new and the hardware, if purchased now, would still be around $1,900 (NewEgg, as of last month) new. The SuperMicro barebone itself still goes for...
  6. M

There may be similar servers on ebay, but current prices on NewEgg and other marketplaces still value the new hardware at around $1,900 and this server has had very little usage.
  7. M

I'm selling my barely used Supermicro server for $1400 plus shipping. All hardware has been tested and is working flawlessly. This server was previously used as a backup server for a GSP but was pulled after only a few months. The Windows Server OS license is not included so you will need to...