Search results

1. N

degraded pool in OmniOS + Napp-IT

Just want to give a short update. After configuring the disk for no power management in sd.conf it´s online and working. However it took some time to figure out the correct device string to get it working. One space character more or less in the device string and it´s not working. Bad for...
  2. N

Hi gea, thanks a lot !!! I opt for the power management issue. For me it was really difficult to research this, because i didn´t know where to look for, since in BSD it worked. In the evening i will check the sd.conf. Another question. Because of the error, i also tested Openindiana. (same...
  3. N

Thanks gea for replying! I´m prepared to create the pools new. I want to add 3 disks to create one pool with 2 vdev´s - 2x RaidZ2 @ 6x 1TB and 6x 2TB However regarding this disk - the error "failed to power up" appears right after the installation of OmniOS is finished. At this time no pool is...
  4. N

Hi All, i hope someone seen a similar issue and could give a hint. Currently i´m running (again) a Freenas 11 on an old Intel serverboard with 8GB RAM + 2x LSI adapters (IT mode). On these adapters are 2 pools - 1x RaidZ1 @ 4x 1TB and 1x RaidZ2 @ 5x 2TB. Both pools are optimal, no single...