Search results

1. L

[solved] How to get hardware monitoring data, using command line

Please, How to do to make the discussion as FIXED ?
  2. L

Thank you for your answers. I have used collectd, sensors... to receive these alerts. In another machine I use snmpwalk to get values. Another soft use a Java module to read values sent in binary format. Have a good day.
  3. L

Hi, I configured the FX2S on its web page to send SNMP data to my Monitoring Management Server. Go to "chassis overview" -> "Alerts" -> Add the IP address of my Monitoring Management Server", then click on send to do a test. On the Monitoring management server, I have run the command "nc -lu...
  4. L

Hello and thank you for your answer. Yes DELL propose some tools: The FX2 and the FC430 can work with 3 interfaces: o CMC o iDRAC o OpenManage Essentials But I have not used them yet, and do not how to use ther outputs by command line !!!
  5. L

Hello. I wont to monitore a DELL FX2S (and FC430). I wont to know how to do to get its hardware information (temperature, Fan status....), by using command lines. PS1: I am under CentOS 7, installed on FC430, integrated on the chassis FX2S . PS2: I have installed Collectd on FC430 to collect...