Search results

1. R

question

Hi! the intel xeon phi is compatible for video editing and editing audio studio? If I buy a Supermicro motherboard with two CPU sockets do I have to buy two Intel xeon phi or do I need one? as I would like to make a virtualization computer with vmware to work remotely with other people using...
  2. R

Question!

Hi! I would like to know if there is a shop site where they sell only rack servers of any type 1U 2U, 4U etc ... without a motherboard. Then I would like to know another site where they sell server motherboards I usually saw 2U or 4U multi node processor rack servers. if you know of the sites...
  3. R

Question

yes use with keyboard is mouse and monitor then the gpu with passthrough, then I use my server remotely via tablet
  4. R

Question

I'd like to work in the virtual world I don't do too many jobs I do video editing normal level no advanced so for my needs a normal hard disk is just fine. Of course if I have more complex and heavy jobs I have to buy a SAS hard drive.
  5. R

Question

hi! I'm making a quote for me a server computer, here are the components: Motherboard: Intel S1200SPSR HDD: 4TB Video card: Nvidia P2000 framework RAM: 16 or 32GB DDR4 PSU: I don't know give me advice CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1270 v6 Sound Card: I need to buy an internal or external USB sound card...
  6. R

info please

I see It would be nice to have a thunderX 2 cavium in the house to do experiments and tests etc .... Thank you all for giving me answers.
  7. R

info please

thanks Beyond this site you know other shopping sites to buy these motherboards thank you. Motherboards with ARM CPUs can put any video cards any graphics? Thank you for having responded to me.
  8. R

info please

Hi! I noticed in your site Of motherboards based on CPU ARM. I would like to buy one i would like to do a pc workstation With motherboards at Es: Cavium ThunderX2 etc ... where do you buy online? Thanks for your feedback.
  9. R

new workstation computer desktop

thanks One question but that Supermicro computers are powerful enough computer and need to have more complex and demanding jobs ?. I'd like to have one at home :) just do what I do and little :) Thank you all for the answers that you gave me.
  10. R

With cpu Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1505M and v6 Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1535M v6 will work with my own programs? As for the intel processors xeon version D they are good?
  11. R

Use video editing software pinnacle studio 20, adobe premiere pro then drawing programs use 3ds studio max cimema 4d new versions I could believe a 64gb of ram enough ?.
  12. R

please response thanks
  13. R

Hi!! My name is Riccardo I'm appassionate of computer and general tehnology On the site I saw this computer SUPERMICRO SYS-5038K-I-ES1 – INTEL XEON PHI X200 . I do video editing and graphic designers. This computer is suitable for mè? It has 72 cpu cores. In the motherboard you can insert a...