Search results

1. N

Fusion-IO Firmware Update

Is there a better way to run it? In basically using it as a hard drive in my gaming rig. I know they have dev kits that bypass the vlc Ang go straight from cpu to PCIe but I can't find any of them. From my understanding its only available to proven developers to test through Intel. Thats what I...
  2. N

Ill give it a shot. Curently it says its in minimum power mode and wouldn't work but yeah proper drivers should fix it. Ill let you know. And thanks in advance Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
  3. N

You should make a how to video. Haha I was gonna ask bout the com and line to update. I notice there is 2 different commands while I was researching today. (fio-update.exe /dv......... And fio-update-iodrive /dv........) Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
  4. N

Is that a pay service or free? I think I already signed up and tried for a free download Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
  5. N

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
  6. N

7. N

8. N

Just checked and i belive i have one of the original fusion io thats not attached to dell or intel or ibm
  9. N

Ive been trying to figure this out all day on windows 7. Gyess i need to know witch firmware i need before i try to update the driver. Is this correct?
  10. N

Fusion Iodrive2

So i have a fusion iodrive2 as well and cant get it to work on windows 7. I have been able to get apk from lenovo to work but i cant get the damn thing to update the drivers. When i check the status it says firmware version installed isnt compatible with the drivers. Help please