Search results

1. A

Dell Mellanox connectx-3 to Arista 7050, no link?

Apologies, quick update on this thread.. I returned the card and got an intel unit which works perfectly. The card I'd initially ordered must of been the wrong one or faulty.
  2. A

It's currently in an esxi box, but I can pull the card and put it in my windows machine, I'll try that now
  3. A

Absolutely would like the guide if at all possible. I can't remember if i tired it before the firmware update, it's very possible that I didn't to be honest
  4. A

Yeah tried that a few times, including a 'shutdown' and 'no shutdown' after setting 40g force.
  5. A

I'm not sure no, but a post on /r/homelab seemed to suggest that and the iDrac interface shows the card listed, if it is an infiniband only card I can return it.. so just need to confirm that's the case. This is what iDrac shows Imgur: The magic of the Internet Any thoughts?
  6. A

I recently purchased this card: M9NW6 Dell Mellanox 40Gb/s CX324A CONNECTX-3 Dual Port QSFP+ Network Card LowPro | eBay With the intention of placing it into my Dell R720 and using it to connect to my Arista 7050 qsfp switch. The card came and I installed it into the server, iDrac can see...
  7. A

Arista DCS-7050QX-32

If you do swap it out (and or manage to install the SSD) do post back, i'm very interested in that!
  8. A

Arista DCS-7050QX-32

I can confirm that EOS-4.18.5M works fine on these switches, took a bit of a risk and installed it. No problems at all :) Now all i need is a copy of cloudvision if anyone's got it handy!
  9. A

Arista DCS-7050QX-32

I'm looking for the same, will post back if i find anything
  10. A

IBM Blade RackSwitch G8124 / G8124R

Sorry to revive an old thread, but i just got one of these switches and am running into the same problem.. does anyone have a console cable i could buy or a source in the uk?