Search results

1. D

WTD HDD and RAM (Pictures and Model # Included + Details

Yes correct although id like to keep my business out of the factor I'm selling personal items and their not in the best condition as you can tell hahaha but to answer your question yes.
  2. D

Storage setup

I just want to store the game files so once my new system comes I can load what I need on the new system and keep the other files in storage. My goal is to not over load the next system with games I don't play anymore but I wish to keep all my archives and also store a few of my roommates files...
  3. D

Need 120A of Power to your racks?

That's impressive I didn't think anyone got over 220V/30A, I really need to read more.
  4. D

Storage setup

I'm interested to know and see what people have setup at home for storage going to need about 40TB to replace all my games downloads and stuff recently dismantled my game system any ideas?
  5. D

How do you protect your home network

The last couple days I seem to have been getting a weird disconnection say every 4 hours or so, I've called Verizon multiple times and they have no information for me they basically tell me call when the situation happens again but its so brief possibly 2-3 minute intervals. Its mainly my belief...
  6. D

So in other words my switch at home should do the job? switch/router that is.
  7. D

Is there an easy way to block ddos attacks on a home network without buying expensive hardware? such as maybe a cheap firewall or something? Get in your mind I'm not a network guru so these recommendations mean a lot.
  8. D

WTD HDD and RAM (Pictures and Model # Included + Details

1U - Dell Powered Edge R610 E5540 32GB RAM - www.ebay.com/itm/191545700823 you can look at the specifications there. I just recently bought this server for a project paid $215 for it, its not working for my needs anymore selling it for $150 + shipping whatever that may be. The 3U and the top...
  9. D

Monster Gaming Rig

i7 3970x Extreme Edition CPU 64GB Corsair Vengeance 2133mhz ram 12x4TB WD RED NAS Drives 2 Kingston hyperx 120gb SSD Areca RAID Controls the 36TB storage separately The ssd are in raid with the built in motheboard raid controller. CPU, ram and the 36tb hard drives are all water-cooled by a...
  10. D

Monster Gaming Rig

Im interested in selling my gaming pc if anyone is interested. i7 3970x Extreme Edition CPU 64GB RAM 2x120GB Kingston SSD 36TB WD RED Drives Areca RAID Controller Blu Ray Writer 1600w PSU Custom Koolance Liquid Cooling System I don't have any GPU but I can provide a generic one that you can...
  11. D

R610 - E5540 32GB RAM for Sale

1U - Dell Powered Edge R610 E5540 32GB RAM - www.ebay.com/itm/191545700823 you can look at the specifications there. I just recently bought this server for a project paid $215 for it, its not working for my needs anymore selling it for $170 + shipping whatever that may be.
  12. D

1TB & 500GB WD & Hitachi HDD For Sale and A few Servers

Less than 24 hours of run time, 500GB SATA and 1TB SATA drives assorted. $25 for the 500GB SATA 7200 $35 for the 1TB SATA 7200 All in working condition. Dell PowerEdge R610 Virtualization Server 2.53GHz 8-Core E5540 32GB 2x146G PERC6 | eBay Build Your own 3u Supermicro Low Power 16 bay...
  13. D

WTB 2.5" SAS/SATA HDD for Storage Array

I have some 2.5 SATA 500GB and some 240GB SATA if still needed.
  14. D

WTS 24TB SATA Storage Array & HP DL360 G5

HP DL360 G5 1U Server, 2x internal SATA disks (1 500 gp hdd, 1 8 SSD) with HP P800 SAS RAID controller, Mellanox ConnectX QDR Infiniband HBA, 16GB RAM, and HP 12 bays SAS DAS popilated with 12 x WD 2 TB SAS 6 HDD; configurable up to a single 24tb volume. Server 2012 and 2012 Hyper-V R2 HCL...
  15. D

3U Supermicro & 1U Dell PoweredEdge

Honestly its quieter than I thought it would be something like a box fan on level 1.
  16. D

WTB Chassis + Motherboards that fit Intel Xeon 2620 processors

WTB ^ title Chassis + Motherboards that fit Intel Xeon 2620 also already build chassis + motherboards.
  17. D

Chassis for E5-2620 CPU

I'm looking to build some dual intel e5-2620 systems and I'm looking for the correct chassis and motherboard for them can anyone link me to the chassis that I can use for them as well as a motherboard for them. Thanks in advance. Id even like to see if there is a chassis with motherboard already...
  18. D

3U Supermicro & 1U Dell PoweredEdge

You can find the server I bought here Build Your own 3u Supermicro Low Power 16 bay Storage Server 2x L5630 QC 24GB | eBay