$50: 1.9TB Micron 9200 Pro with Adapter

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

rookin99

Apr 20, 2024
Good find. 500 TB written. From what I read they are rated 3.5 PB write. So I think I will buy me a couple ty.

Reactions: Samir

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Didn't even last an hour before it was sold out. :oops: Hopefully we'll see more deals like this coming down the pipe as stuff gets upgraded.

EasyRhino

Aug 6, 2019
wow a bunch of startech adapters. these combos were clearly hand assembled for... some purpose.

Reactions: Samir

Samir

Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
S

And even then you can miss stuff, so doing a combination of checking and email alerts helps. Also, just being active here helps a lot so you see new threads as you're here. :)

zack$

Aug 16, 2018
Sometimes STH emails don't arrive instantly for me. 24+ hours at time. Anyone else have that issue? I'm using Yahoo
Usually this is not the case. The emails come instantaneously.

Lately, I've noticed a delay as well with the emails. To the extent where numerous emails over a period of time are then flushed out of STH's email server at the same time.

I wonder if @Patrick is aware of the email issue?

Reactions: e97 and Samir

odditory

Dec 23, 2010
I've also sent deals privately to persons who had a WTB request and I try to post on weekends as well....just to ensure that members of the community really get these deals.
Team player right here. FWIW I've campaigned for Great Deals to be account-walled, meaning requiring a logged in account to be visible, but have not been successful.

It wouldn't necessarily guarantee a deal lasts longer before OOS, but I'd rather an STH user have even a small edge over anon lurkers and google searchers.

Samir

Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
I've also sent deals privately to persons who had a WTB request...just to ensure that members of the community really get these deals.
I do the same. :) It's hard for the supply to get to the demand with scalpers in between. :mad:

Reactions: e97