[FS][US-NJ] RAM Modules , Intel Consumer CPUs

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

ant0shka

Dec 7, 2022
I use the ARCTIC Freezer 4U-M (new revision that fit more 4u cases) inside a Rosewill RSV-L4600U 4U (a new case, it's hard to find a real photo, by some reason it's 4500 photo everywhere).
I'm going to do a proper build post, but here's an intermediate photo
20231215_082041.jpg

ant0shka

Dec 7, 2022
Noctua NH-U9 TR4-SP3, Noctua NH-U14S TR4-SP3
Noctua says on their site that Noctua NH-U14S is capable of this CPU. U12S version can do it at the middle size workload. From my experience, you can rely on the Noctua compatibility list:)
However, Noctua can NOT be rotated, so you're highly recommended to use a tower-like case with exhaust at the top, I'm not sure if it's an issue for you.
Arctic claims that the Freezer can do "up to 96 cores and a TDP of up to 350 watts."

Last edited:

automobile

May 16, 2017
I use the ARCTIC Freezer 4U-M (new revision that fit more 4u cases) inside a Rosewill RSV-L4600U 4U (a new case, it's hard to find a real photo, by some reason it's 4500 photo everywhere).
What kind of tasks are you using to load this processor?:eek:

Hazily2019

Jan 10, 2023
CPUs are still available. All memory has been shipped to get tested as suggested by a couple on folks. Will update this thread once RAM testing has been completed.

Reactions: automobile

kyo77

Jul 26, 2016
Who said I load this processor?:) I use it inside the home server with a dozen VMs and dockers. CPU idles most of the time. However, I still think it's an awesome home-lab option, considering the great @Hazily2019 price!
Curious, what is the idle power consumption?

ant0shka

Dec 7, 2022
I built it in the Rosewill RSV-L4600U. It's a new model, not a lot of real photos on the Internet. It has 3 not-hot swap trays, each has 5 HHDs. I just printed a fully custom SSD holder for the native mount. This SSD holder can take 20 2.5" SSDs.
So here are a few photos.

Reactions: automobile

pretzel729

Jan 11, 2024
I second the Arctic Freezer 4U-M. Its a beast that actually has the right orientation for Front to Back airflow unlike the Noctua coolers. I bought spare incase they stop selling them like they did the original Arctic Freezer SP3 cooler.
I got one in a CSE826 modified for 4U, perfect setup.
CPU temps never gets uncomfortably high with a 7B13 at full tilt. Motherboard temps on the other hand...