I am now a proud owner of a Juniper EX2200-C POE compact switch!

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

747builder

Dec 17, 2017
I find the best way to learn is to push your limits to force failure, because it is only then that you stand taller and rise higher, but if one already knew of commit confirm then locking oneself out is impossible really.

I knew a guy 20 years or so back who used to work at Xerox, he managed to "rm -rf /" on classic unix... god knows how someone can even make that mistake. Needless to say he wasn't employed long after that. A commit-confirm may have saved him his career LOL
ive seen people pull that bone headed move on unix servers many times over the last 20 years.

Dreece

Jan 22, 2019
So it's finally mounted up. On weekend have another 8 cables to run to it including a fat ground wire (to go on that second bolt), lovely little beauty, barely warm to the touch and the industrial appearance splashes an eye catching doze of professionalism in this small cabinet :)

nice.jpg

Reactions: itronin and scline

747builder

Dec 17, 2017
So it's finally mounted up. On weekend have another 8 cables to run to it including a fat ground wire (to go on that second bolt), lovely little beauty, barely warm to the touch and the industrial appearance splashes an eye catching doze of professionalism in this small cabinet :)

View attachment 10960
very nice, just beware, the BOTTOM of the switch can get VERY warm. also of note watch your bend radius on the fiber.

fisaaa

Oct 25, 2019
I have a bunch of images for these switches. feel free to PM me if you need any. i have access to most ALL JunOS images for the SRX and EX-series switches. anybody is welcome to PM me if you need Juniper images.

Hello Brother I have 4 ex2200 poe 4 ex3300 switches but the devices do not work. I'm trying to install new software, but my juniper account does not allow you to download it.

thank you

scline

Apr 7, 2016
Hello Brother I have 4 ex2200 poe 4 ex3300 switches but the devices do not work. I'm trying to install new software, but my juniper account does not allow you to download it.

thank you
What version(s) are you looking for? Latest?