Recent content by vpadro

1. V

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Diagram: EDIT: Disregard, did an extended ping and got 1048ms more than a few times, changed the ethernet cable and all good, will leave the post for future references on intervlan routing.
  2. V

I don't know what I did but I can't get tagged vlans in a working state, ports on 3 different untagged vlans (VLAN50, 51 & 55) get IP from DHCP, DNS, transit VLAN works as expected on a pfsense router, meaning I have internet traffic on those 3 untagged VLANs, but can't get DHCP or Static...
  3. V

Thanks for taking the time, yes indeed, my enviroment is suppossed to emulate a few of what I've seen on the wild west, and it will be more complicated afterwards, hehe. Best of luck.
  4. V

So removing the ve 1 did the trick, but really would like to know why I don't need that SVI since every guide I've read including fohdeesha's suggest creating the ve 1 as a starting point when configuring the switch, maybe some documentation that I am overlooking or misreading could be helpful...
  5. V

Yup, that was my third attempt, but haven't been able to do all the routing on the ICX since the first attempt, hence the wall post, LACP seems a additional step which I'm not sure if I will take it, previously had the SG300-52 with a SG300-28 doing exactly that topology and had more troubles...
  6. V

So I'm trying to figure out what went wrong trying to replicate kapone's post but can't seem to find the culprit of it. First of all, you'll have to forgive me if I don't make too much sense, since English is not my first language but always try to do my best to communicate with it. Right now...
  7. V

Fusion-io ioDrive 2 1.2TB Reference Page

So I rebooted the VM and this is what now shows: Error: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/job.py", line 378, in run await self.future File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/job.py", line 414, in __run_body rv = await...
  8. V

Forgot about this one.
  9. V

I don't know if somebody else tried yet, but got my passthrough SX300 working on a TrueNAS SCALE VM using this guide: https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/configuring-fusion-io-sandisk-sx300-sx350-and-px600-cards-with-a-linux-5-x-kernel.28300/ Using the v5.10.0 Tag: truenas#...
  10. V

So I got a 6610 and a 7250, the 7250 sometimes goes full banshee and am thinking of replacing the fans with the ones that are recommended in this thread, but still can't decide which ones will be better since I'm located and Mexico and sometimes mouser or digi can ship them way down here...
  11. V

Turbocharge your Quanta LB6M - Flash To Brocade TurboIron - Big Update!

The mgmt port still doesn't respond to ping, telnet, anything, I just set the interface ve 1 as you stated on your guide and flash it, maybe the port is damaged really don't know, just wanted to set it up so I can sell it and get a ICX7250, thank you.
  12. V

Nevermind I figured it out, thank you anyway.
  13. V

So, I'm having an issue with the management port, the switch was off for a long time and now that I'm trying to use it, well it kinda works but the first thing I wanted to do is to revert the firmware to v7 since I flash it a couple years ago with the v8 beta firmware, but I can't, I've already...
  14. V

Supermicro X10SRH-CF

On the supermicro store site says it does: Supermicro SNK-P0050AP4 4U Active CPU Heat Sink
  15. V

Chelsio dual port 10g NIC $19.72 with free shipping

Contacted Chelsio, but they ran out of brackets, at least that's what they told me after waiting for two weeks, I think somebody here was able to get a few, hope he can chime in.