Recent content by Venturi

1. V

EPYC 3rd Gen, Resizable BAR support

So, thanks to some amazing work, endeavor and tutelage by RolloZ170 IT WORKS !!! Thank you
  2. V

EPYC 3rd Gen, Resizable BAR support

Hi I'm getting bogged trying to figure this out on my own. I need a resizable Bar enabled for the latest bios for the Mz72-HB0 Giigabyte board. Is there any one that could post / walkthrough how to modify this bios or glad to tip for the modification itself...
  3. V

numa issue on MZ72-HB0 gigabyte

Maybe I'll rephrase the question: does anyone here actually use an MZ72-HB0 and has the PCIe4X drive connectors being used with nvme drives? Are you having any issues?
  4. V

Hi, I just tried to get follow ups on my Gigabyte tickets and got no where (less than zero). does anyone have a contact at gigabyte tech support that actually knows their own product they sell? 3 boards (MZ72-HB0) all the same issue, nvme pcie X 4 / u.2 drives disappear and reappear based...
  5. V

PCIe x4 is the setting they are at. and some additional info: -same drives, ram and cpus do not have any of the issues on supermicro H12DSi-NT6
  6. V

I would normally pen myself as resourceful, but I'm stumped. The setting: THREE new MZ72-HB0 motherboards in a row, with latest bios and REV 4 boards. chips - dual Epyc 7773X 1TB ram 5 NVME pcie micron drives (9300) 1 sata micron 5300 -three of the nvme express drives are connected to the 3x...
  7. V

Resizable Bar on Asus Dual 621 Sage, success

Yes sir, its the same version firmware that I already had, feel batter about it as I guess it didn't require any revisions, but performance is still a lackluster improvement.
  8. V

WTB 8280 xeons

yes, I've received emails from folks with variations of 8276, but I also got several folks trying to pass on retail pricing 10k+, so I thought I'd separate the quest for 8280, used or QS and also make the point that they have to declare the the type (plain, M or L) ;)
  9. V

WTB 8280 xeons

As the title states, I'm still looking for a pair of reasonably priced used or QS pair of 8280 xeons (they both have to be identical versions such as plain, M or L) Thank you
  10. V

Resizable Bar on Asus Dual 621 Sage, success

domrockt. the bios is an internal bios from asus, its not downloadable anywhere. it isn't meant for distribution yet and experimental. Please PM ,me for further assistance on this
  11. V

WTB 2x xeon 8280 QS or oem/retail

I cant use any ES on Asus boards
  12. V

Looking at all sources, ebay, resellers, alibaba, general postings on exchange pages, etc. -Seems 8276M or L in used variety run about $3k each (srf97 and srf98) -seems QS variety run $1500 each (srf97 and srf98) That is what I have been able to research. I did not consider ES and I did not...
  13. V

tile explains it pretty well (I also need some epuc cpus, and I may be already working with a fellow in the forum on these). However here I need: 2x oem, used, new, retail or QS 8280 at a reasonable price, I've located several but not convinced about sellers and or 2x xeon 8276 L or M used...
  14. V

WTB 2x Epyc 7742 cpus

Air cooled - and it will be breathtaking !