Recent content by Venturi

1. V

miniITX GOD Box....Blasphemy!

I wouldn’t have, but I guess since there are only 20, that someone saw it as collectible for a mere 11,999 you can have mine ;)
  2. V

44 cores 512gb X10DRG-Q 4-way SLI

"Why Xeon though, didn't want to wait for Epyc 2?" There are no dual epic motherboards with 4x gpu capability, sound, etc. (workstation) otherwise I would have used one
  3. V

Thank you the metamorphosis of the project is located here: https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/miniitx-god-box-blasphemy.23416/page-3
  4. V

small upgrade, the 10x ssd array is now comprised of all Samsung 860pro 4TB (40TB). Impressions so far is that its a hair faster than the 850 pro members, but the gain is the size of the volume.
  5. V

I did some optimizations, here is the new Cinebench R20 score, not bad for a small little build. 20143
  6. V

I replied to your personal email and sent information including the 3.0 bios
  7. V

that thing is a behemoth!
  8. V

ASUS WS C621E SAGE custom bios with xeon es

Actually no I got a pair of QS 8180M and they worked on all bioses The QS 8180 M were less than 1/6 of the retail price Work flawlessly - I fact I set both cinebench highest 2x Xeon scores I bought (and returned) several ES varieties and despite the reengineering of bioses I could not get...
  9. V

Air flow over ram
  10. V

12k seems a bit pricey (mine was sorta free) I noticed the box in the pic is not signed, 12k..... (ponders briefly selling his... then decides he’d rather keep it) I would love to have more, but the price of a new economy car I can’t see myself partying the money even if the end selling...
  11. V

GPU sub-forum

Thank you, and your response makes sense. a lot of things are also driver related, build related, architecture related, bios setting, OS settings, etc. that don;t necessarily seem to populate the AI subsection
  12. V

I know!!!! Dang, su much purtier and sexy than the old lady stockings colour they are using now.... may be a year before we actually can get the black ones (fans, not stockings)
  13. V

GPU sub-forum

Patrick, with all the obvious industry transition and even some of the reviewed GPUs on this site - might there be a valid reason to have a GPU sub-forum?
  14. V

I agree, but the manufacturer sells it as a mini itx and it only has holes for a mini itx board.... till I got a hold of it of course ;)