Recent content by V_K

1. V

Racking a Compucase S400 J04

I'm a bit confused, though I think I may of through you off too with the way I explained my last question. I was referring to the posts ('outer rack rails' - that mount front-back of rack) perhaps extending to 26.6''with the use of brackets? I did not mean the the inner (chassis) rails that...
  2. V

Anyone know of a company or person that would build a pair of server slides to custom spec?
  3. V

So am I right in saying that the actual rail is 19'', but with the use of brackets can expand the mounting depth up to 26.6''? Thanks
  4. V

Thanks, I checked it out. Though I see its exclusive for their chassis. I'm not certain what the specs mean by 19'' to 26.6''. Are they saying that the rails are 19'', but features extendible brackets up to 26.6''? Does your work use this particular model on any 4Us? As its classed for 2,3U.
  5. V

When I think about it; basically the ideal universal slide rail for my particular 4U chassis and cabinet would comprise of the following: Length: approx 16.1'' Adjustable bracket: extendible to 24.4'' max Anyone know of anything out there fitting this description, or close enough? Thanks Vince
  6. V

Patrick, nitro - thanks for the input guys, much appreciated. I will look into the iStar TC-RAIL-20, as this is like the only other universal slide rail I found a while back--IPC-Rail24, which I may of ended up buying had the retailer confirmed its compatibility with my chassis. With regard...
  7. V

I own the Compucase/HEC S400 J04 (410mm/16.1'' depth). I initially tried my luck at attaching the only compucase slide rail available - the SR2-26K, which is 26'' inches. The rail is apparently compatible with 'the full range' of their chassis', but not mine it seems... The inner rail screw...
  8. V

Hi First post, and may I start by wishing everyone here a Happy New Year. I only recently learned of this site from stumbling upon one of its old threads relative to my issue while I was searching for suitable rails for my chassis. So I thought I'd sign up and post in hope of help, what with...