Recent content by Underscore

1. U

SXM2 over PCIe

Are Titan V's even remotely worth it anymore? 12GB of Volta is notably worse than 11GB Turing—the 2080ti—even with HBM, and at that price point you could get the modded 22GB variant per @bayleyw's suggestion. Yeah no FP64 but you get that sweet INT4 instead, and you mentioned FP16 so 2080ti's...
  2. U

SXM2 over PCIe

I think the upsides about the 2080ti 22G setup are the rendering aspects—specifically ray tracing—and the Turing compatibility—for longer support. With 3x 22GB, you can get 66GB for about $275 more than the 4x V100, though installing them will of course require a few extra costs and workarounds...
  3. U

SXM2 over PCIe

Note: A current seller on eBay sold 3x V100 to me for $165e (I offered $150e then we settled on $165e). Open box. I'd take advantage of that before they sell out, cheap and brand new. Guy restocked after I bought 3, so I bet the "4 available"'s just so no one super bulk buys. Also, most...
  4. U

Automotive A100 SXM2 for FSD? (NVIDIA DRIVE A100)

Oh definitely not worth it as it is, but I'm just curious if this will ever be an option in say three to three years, about how old the V100 is now. As you know, the V100's an extremely viable option as a GPU especially when NVLinked, and its price dropped exponentially over 6 years as would be...
  5. U

Automotive A100 SXM2 for FSD? (NVIDIA DRIVE A100)

I recently found a new A100 listing on eBay. The fact that it really does appear to be an SXM2 model is what really caught my eye (plus the very cheap price for an A100). Has anyone heard of this? The PCIe DRIVE A100's documented on TechPowerUp so I wonder if anybody's tried this before on any...
  6. U

SXM2 over PCIe

Getting "no longer available" when inputting this URL into Superbuy. Is there an official produced version on Taobao now? I can't seem to find anything about it. Edit: Has anyone tried the RSC-GR-A88? It seems compatible with the AOM-SXMV like the RSC-G-A66-X1, but it's x8 instead of x16, plus...