Recent content by uaeproz

1. U

Hardware recommendations for 10GbE Home/Soho

Alright. Which switch do you recommend me to use in this case as main switch. Also I need 2 small 4 ports switches as well.
  2. U

Those cables were pulled several years ago. I just want to fiber optic scene and have it future ready. Now, I will run 10G but in the near future I may go up 40G.
  3. U

Few more queries: - I don't know which termination should I go with if I get this fiber cable? LC, FC, PC, ST, etc. - I have no idea whats the difference between those types and which should be ordered and how hard to pull a cable with the termination being on. - Also I don't know the difference...
  4. U

Alright but I have a question about your recommended OM4 fiber cable, will it work with my current desired hardware or should I change the transceiver?
  5. U

Win10 and Unraid OS for the NAS (linux based). The Chelsio cards were recommended by pfsense forums but I don't know the reason. What about the rest of the network hardware?
  6. U

Hi all, This is my first post and I'm a newbe in the fiber-optic world. In fact, I've never installed any fiber network in my life. I have my home network completely on Cat6a but I want to have zero latency and 10GbE speeds in. Here is my home network description (currently): Everything is...