Recent content by TheStefan

1. T

Topton 4-port 2.5G and 2-port 10G 10th Gen Core Units and 8-port 2.5G

See here oder here. At least the Mainboard seems to be made by CWWK.
  2. T

Topton 4-port 2.5G and 2-port 10G 10th Gen Core Units and 8-port 2.5G

Meanwhile the Gen12/Gen13 devices are available on Aliexpress. I have one on order which should show up tomorrow. Has anybody checked these out yet?
  3. T

CWWK i5-1235U 6 port i226 report

What about making the design available as open hardware then ?
  4. T

I can confirm that on the first startup and/or after a bios upgrade there seems to be some kind of init that takes much longer than a normal boot.
  5. T

Topton Intel Core i5-1235U i226 Issues

Take a look here or here. In essence it is related to the i915 kernel driver. Current advise is to install Proxmox 7.1.x and then upgrade the the latest version with the opt-in 6.2 kernel. I got the box running that way. Adding "nomodeset" to the kernel line will get you Ubuntu server...
  6. T

That's what I got trough google translate as well. However when trying to download it asks to register and seems to need a Chinese phone number. The question was, can someone download the file and make it available to non-Chinese people?
  7. T

Can you elaborate further on this? Adding nomodeset during boot prevented the blank screen for me but the graphical installer could not be loaded. So I ended up using 7.1x installer instead. So how did you launch the installer?
  8. T

Did u manage to get the new Bios in the meantime?