Recent content by The Gecko

1. The Gecko

Product Suggestion: Automotive Window Decal

Does STH make available high-quality vector images of their logo? I could go print my own...
  2. The Gecko

HP DL360 Gen8 PCIe Slots with single CPU

Does anyone know which PCIe slots and other motherboard resources are disabled if you run a DL360 Gen8 with only one CPU? I've been looking (unsuccessfully) for a motherboard block diagram similar to this one for a Supermicro motherboard.
  3. The Gecko

You're looking for the mythical STH refrigerator magnets!
  4. The Gecko

I'd like to pre-order a STH window decal. It would look great on my white Grand Cherokee...
  5. The Gecko

Intel P3700 page size

This document shows it supports variable sector sizes of 512, 520, 528, 4096, 4104, 4160, or 4224 Bytes, but sector size is not the same as page size. Does anyone know the page size used in the P3700 SSD? Thanks!
  6. The Gecko

WTB: Asus ROG Aura Terminal

Does anyone have an Asus ROG Aura Terminal that they would part with?
  7. The Gecko

Supermicro to ATX Power Supply Adapter

Updated with GitHub link.
  8. The Gecko

140mm PC Air Filter

Updated with GitHub link.
  9. The Gecko

140mm PC Air Filter

Keep your case free from dust, hair, and grime! Link. GitHub page: Link.
  10. The Gecko

Compatibility issues with v2 cpus in a Chenbro RM13704

I know from experience that various Supermicro X9 Socket 2011 motherboards have this issue. For example, the X9DRi-LN4F+ came in two revisions: Rev 1.01a Rev 1.20 Only the v1.20 will handle the Xeon v2 chips. The takeaway here is that you should inspect your motherboard for any revision...
  11. The Gecko

Supermicro to ATX Power Supply Adapter

Mount a redundant Supermicro PSU in an ATX chassis. Link. OpenSCAD and STL files are posted to the GitHub page: Link.
  12. The Gecko

RTX 3000 GPUs that are easy to disassemble?

With the RTX 3000 series now on the market, it looks like NVIDIA has chosen to squash all blower designs. If you want a blower, you need to look at the older Quadros, or the newer RTX A6000. Well, this is a problem for me because I when I upgrade my desktop GPU, I like to put the older GPU...
  13. The Gecko

Supermicro PSUs in an ATX Workstation

Yes, I've got two PWS-1K28P-SQ supplies installed. It was fun to watch everyone tell me how awfully loud it was going to be without taking the time to ask which supplies I purchased. :)
  14. The Gecko

Supermicro PSUs in an ATX Workstation

Build’s Name: Toxic Orange Operating System/ Storage Platform: Windows 10 CPU: Ryzen 3700 Pro Motherboard: ASUS Pro WS X570-ACE Chassis: Fractal Define S2 Tempered Glass Drives: XPG SX8200 Pro v1 2TB NVMe RAM: 64 GiB (16x4) DDR4 ECC v-Color TE416G26D819VK-VKC clocked at 3200 Add-in Cards...
  15. The Gecko

Information on Supermicro PDB-PT825-36824

I never did find a document.