Recent content by texmurphy

1. T

SRX300 Firmware

Thank you so much!
  2. T

SRX300 Firmware

Hoping to not be a bother, but are you able to upload the latest again 21.4R3-S3? Thank you!!
  3. T

SuperMicro X9 Heavy IO Fan question

I’m not sure I understand what you’re trying to tell me. My CPU fans ARE connected to Fan 2 and 6. I have two chassis fans one intake and one exhaust connected to fans A and B respectively.
  4. T

Sadly I cannot control individual zones. Is there some bootleg IPMI bin that would let me? why do you say CPU 1+2 does it make a difference if it’s 5+6?
  5. T

I used ipmitool and checked the temps and they're all marked as 'ok' and seem reasonable... 30-50C depending on the component EDIT: screenshot (before FAN 2 was at ~ 2000, FAN 6 ~ 1800 and FANs A&B were at 1600)
  6. T

Hello, I'm sorry for yet another Supermicro X9 series fan question, but i've run into an odd problem. I have two fans connected to Fan 2 and 6, and two to Fan A and B. I would like my Fan A&B to run at 75% and my CPU Fans which are Fan 2 & 6 to run at something low unless needed. Ie...
  7. T

X9DRL-iF anyone had success bifurcating?

It just means one IOU controls two physical x8 ports. So you can slice it to x4x4, x4x4. Or x4x4,x8. Or x8,x4x4, or x8x8. Any way it doesn't work, it's nice to have that option but in the context of this NVME splitter it just doesn't work.
  8. T

SMCI X9 Bifurcation I Why some boards but not all ?

1) I don't particualrly need the boot option, only to be able to run two NVME on my AOC-SLG3-2M2, is that going to be possible with this mod? 2) Will i need to run my BIOS and OS on UEFI instead of Legacy?
  9. T

SMCI X9 Bifurcation I Why some boards but not all ?

I saw mentioned on this thread that PCH C602 seems to like bifurcation, but on my X9DRL-iF it doesn't seem to. Is there any beta or modded bios in the wild that I can use to update my 3.3 BIOS and make it work??
  10. T

I only need two drives, but even that doesn't seem to work. Am I doing something wrong? I chose x4x4x4x4 and installed the card into SLOT 6, the top most slot that's closest to the CPUs (I've tried them all really but this is the one that i'd think should have worked).
  11. T

Did anyone have success bifurcating an X9DRL-iF to use with dual/quad NVME(s)?
  12. T

PM983 M.2 1.96TB FIO benchmarks?

Hi, I just got a PM983, M.2 1.96TB and i am trying to figure out if my fio results are 'okay' and not pointing to any drive damage. Would appreciate if someone can share their fio results and test details, or I can post mine and compare. Also if anybody has a better recommendation for a gen 3...